Anime-Inspired Onmyoji coming to West in Closed Beta
NetEase’s Onmyoji has over 200 million downloads worldwide and is overwhelmingly popular in Asia. It was honored as one of the App Store’s 10 Best iPhone games of 2016 in China, and one of Facebook’s 2016 Best Mobile Games. Starting today, it’s available on iOS and Android in North America for the first time, in a closed beta. Onmyoji is a 3D Japanese anime-style mobile RPG with strategic, turn-based combat in PvP or PVE battles, where players can adventure solo or with friends and guildmates to become the ultimate Onmyoji. Set in the mythical Heinan period where humans and spirits inhabit the same realm, the story follows the Onmyoji, a group of gifted individuals who are able to manipulate natural order and control spirits (or shikigami). Offering turn-based PVP, customization for your team to tackle epic bosses, and it has some incredible voices lent to it, such as Rie Kugimiya (Full Metal Alchemist) and Jun Fukuyama (Code Geass). Players interested in signing up can click the link below to sign up!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Annihilation mode for Loadout revealed
- Edge of Reality, the creators by their upcoming F2P third-person shooter title, Loadout, has just released a new gameplay trailer featuring an...
- Aura Kingdom Founder's Packs Offer Early Beta Access And More
- The wait for Aura Kingdom is drawing to a close! Aeria Games, a leading global publisher of free-to-play online games, has begun Founder’s P...
- ESL Announces Twitch Partnership and Exclusive Broadcast
- ESL announces that it has signed a multi-year, extensive partnership agreement with Twitch, which will be the exclusive streaming partner for ...