Anime-Inspired Onmyoji coming to West in Closed Beta
NetEase’s Onmyoji has over 200 million downloads worldwide and is overwhelmingly popular in Asia. It was honored as one of the App Store’s 10 Best iPhone games of 2016 in China, and one of Facebook’s 2016 Best Mobile Games. Starting today, it’s available on iOS and Android in North America for the first time, in a closed beta. Onmyoji is a 3D Japanese anime-style mobile RPG with strategic, turn-based combat in PvP or PVE battles, where players can adventure solo or with friends and guildmates to become the ultimate Onmyoji. Set in the mythical Heinan period where humans and spirits inhabit the same realm, the story follows the Onmyoji, a group of gifted individuals who are able to manipulate natural order and control spirits (or shikigami). Offering turn-based PVP, customization for your team to tackle epic bosses, and it has some incredible voices lent to it, such as Rie Kugimiya (Full Metal Alchemist) and Jun Fukuyama (Code Geass). Players interested in signing up can click the link below to sign up!
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamesCampus Teams Up With FTD Flowers for Valentines Day
- GamesCampus has announced a partnership with FTD Flowers, giving players who send fresh cut flowers through the floral company 2,000 Campus Cr...
- New Details Emerge About Absolute Force Online
- A visually stunning MMOFPS built on the Unreal Engine 3 technology, the gameplay of AFO is set apart from many traditional FPS.
- Dragonbone Dynasty Entering Open Alpha
- Global games publisher R2Games is launching its latest browser MMORPG title, Dragonbone Dynasty.