RuneScape Premier Club Launches
Jagex has announced the launch of the RuneScape Premier Club, a new membership package for RuneScape players.
Featuring subscription discounts and exclusive bonuses that support players of both the modern game and its hardcore 2007 version, Old School RuneScape, Premier Club readies the community both new and old for a busy and exciting year ahead, including three new expansions, and the introduction of a dynamic weather system.
Available for purchase now through Feb. 5, 2017, the three tiers – Bronze, Silver, and Gold – will also feature limited edition content. Those buying the Gold tier will receive an exclusive in-game outfit, 30 percent membership discounts to both RuneScape and Old School RuneScape, entry into next season’s Deadman Tournaments, bonus amounts of loyalty points, and more.
Jagex’s VP of Studios, Phil Mansell, said:
Premier Club is a fantastic opportunity to jump into RuneScape, whether you’re a grizzled veteran or a fresh-faced newcomer to the game’s world of Gielinor. This year’s additional benefits, including discounted membership for the first time, makes it the best Premier Club so far! We have a packed year of quests, updates and lore in 2017, not to mention our three expansions heading to the modern RuneScape game, and yet more exciting eSports tournaments for Old School.
Active members wanting to sign up can do so without cancelling their current subscription to RuneScape, as their next rebill date will simply continue as normal when their Premier Club membership has concluded. Find out more at the link below.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Medieval Engineers Castle Siege and Future Development Interview
- I had a chance to speak to them on what exactly their plans are to introduce this distinctly MMO aspect to their game.
- My.com Brings Iron Desert to Mobile Devices
- My.com releases Iron Desert – a cross-platform tactical combat game that drops players in the midst of a brutal war to dominate the desert.
- Game of War: Fire Age Review
- With too many titles out that provides more than what GoW:FA can offer, the game still is a good game to jump into, if you’re a hipster.