Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
After three successful technical tests Publisher InselGames is pleased to announce that Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access – including the much-wanted Hardcore mode!
Brace yourself, monsters of Olyndale! On December 13th, InselGames and Runewaker Entertainment – the development team behind the Hit-MMOs Runes of Magic and Dragon’s Prophet – will unleash their most powerful guardians! Guardians of Ember brings together the action packed gameplay of Hack’n’Slash Games and the full feature-set of MMORPGs from dungeon raiding, PvP, housing and crafting to the fan-favorite Dual Class System. Thanks to the support of the community, the second IndieGoGo stretch goal has been reached which paves the way for a one-off hardcore mode, which will be the centerpiece of the upcoming launch event.
Guardians of Ember will be available on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access in three different versions. Besides the Mortal Edition ($19.99 USD) and the ultimate Immortal Edition ($49.99 USD) will be available offering exclusive content for all hack and slash fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- TERA Secrets & Shadows Update Announced
- Scheduled for release in May, TERA Secrets & Shadows promises to offer a host of exciting new features and content including a new class.
- Camelot Unchained Reveals New Support and Mage Archetypes
- The support class seems focused on bringing wide arching buffs or enemy debuffs across a battlefield.
- Astro Lords: Oort Cloud Enters Open Beta
- The BISBOG Group, an international publisher of online and mobile games, today announced Astro Lords: Oort Cloud has entered open beta testing...