Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
After three successful technical tests Publisher InselGames is pleased to announce that Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access – including the much-wanted Hardcore mode!
Brace yourself, monsters of Olyndale! On December 13th, InselGames and Runewaker Entertainment – the development team behind the Hit-MMOs Runes of Magic and Dragon’s Prophet – will unleash their most powerful guardians! Guardians of Ember brings together the action packed gameplay of Hack’n’Slash Games and the full feature-set of MMORPGs from dungeon raiding, PvP, housing and crafting to the fan-favorite Dual Class System. Thanks to the support of the community, the second IndieGoGo stretch goal has been reached which paves the way for a one-off hardcore mode, which will be the centerpiece of the upcoming launch event.
Guardians of Ember will be available on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access in three different versions. Besides the Mortal Edition ($19.99 USD) and the ultimate Immortal Edition ($49.99 USD) will be available offering exclusive content for all hack and slash fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Equal-Opportunity Brawling to Arrive in TERA in March
- En Masse has announced that in their upcoming Counterpunch Update for TERA, a host of content is coming for new/returning/current players.
- MTG Development: Dominaria and Events On The Way
- March has seen a lot of growth for Magic: the Gathering Arena, and April promises to be no different.
- Dungeons and Dragons Online reveals new Update 13 Screens
- Turbine has released a new set of screenshots for Dungeon and Dragon Online's upcoming patch, Update 13: Web of Chaos.