Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
After three successful technical tests Publisher InselGames is pleased to announce that Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access – including the much-wanted Hardcore mode!
Brace yourself, monsters of Olyndale! On December 13th, InselGames and Runewaker Entertainment – the development team behind the Hit-MMOs Runes of Magic and Dragon’s Prophet – will unleash their most powerful guardians! Guardians of Ember brings together the action packed gameplay of Hack’n’Slash Games and the full feature-set of MMORPGs from dungeon raiding, PvP, housing and crafting to the fan-favorite Dual Class System. Thanks to the support of the community, the second IndieGoGo stretch goal has been reached which paves the way for a one-off hardcore mode, which will be the centerpiece of the upcoming launch event.
Guardians of Ember will be available on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access in three different versions. Besides the Mortal Edition ($19.99 USD) and the ultimate Immortal Edition ($49.99 USD) will be available offering exclusive content for all hack and slash fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- FireFall Pre-Launch Version 1.0 Preview
- omehow Red 5 Studios got their act together and have finally produced the game they always wanted to.
- Nova Blitz hits 75% on Kickstarter with 2 weeks left
- With two weeks left to go on its Kickstarter, Nova Blitz has secured 75% of its funding goal.
- Prominence Poker Launches on Xbox One on August 16
- 505 Games and indie studio Pipeworks have announced that Prominence Poker will be available on Xbox One on August 16.