Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
After three successful technical tests Publisher InselGames is pleased to announce that Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access – including the much-wanted Hardcore mode!
Brace yourself, monsters of Olyndale! On December 13th, InselGames and Runewaker Entertainment – the development team behind the Hit-MMOs Runes of Magic and Dragon’s Prophet – will unleash their most powerful guardians! Guardians of Ember brings together the action packed gameplay of Hack’n’Slash Games and the full feature-set of MMORPGs from dungeon raiding, PvP, housing and crafting to the fan-favorite Dual Class System. Thanks to the support of the community, the second IndieGoGo stretch goal has been reached which paves the way for a one-off hardcore mode, which will be the centerpiece of the upcoming launch event.
Guardians of Ember will be available on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access in three different versions. Besides the Mortal Edition ($19.99 USD) and the ultimate Immortal Edition ($49.99 USD) will be available offering exclusive content for all hack and slash fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Appirits Releases its Hybrid Card & Simulation Game Shikihime Garden
- Appirits announces the international release of the English version of Shikhime Garden, a card and simulation game.
- Era of Arcania Officially Launches
- The next MMORPG from 37Games, Era of Arcania is officially live today! It combines stylized graphics with a unique social/combat system.
- AQ Dragons: New mobile idle game coming soon
- Artix Entertainment, the indie game studio behind AdventureQuest Worlds and Battle Gems, is excited to announce a collaboration with Dashnet, ...