Guardians of Ember Announces December Early Access
After three successful technical tests Publisher InselGames is pleased to announce that Runewaker’s Hack’N’Slash MMO Guardians of Ember will launch on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access – including the much-wanted Hardcore mode!
Brace yourself, monsters of Olyndale! On December 13th, InselGames and Runewaker Entertainment – the development team behind the Hit-MMOs Runes of Magic and Dragon’s Prophet – will unleash their most powerful guardians! Guardians of Ember brings together the action packed gameplay of Hack’n’Slash Games and the full feature-set of MMORPGs from dungeon raiding, PvP, housing and crafting to the fan-favorite Dual Class System. Thanks to the support of the community, the second IndieGoGo stretch goal has been reached which paves the way for a one-off hardcore mode, which will be the centerpiece of the upcoming launch event.
Guardians of Ember will be available on the 13th of December via Steam Early Access in three different versions. Besides the Mortal Edition ($19.99 USD) and the ultimate Immortal Edition ($49.99 USD) will be available offering exclusive content for all hack and slash fans.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Endless Legend: Eye on the Stars Update Available
- Critically-acclaimed indie developer Amplitude Studios released today a new update called Eye on the Stars for the award-winning 4X fantasy-st...
- Age of Wushu: World of Contenders is Now Live
- Snail Games announces the launch of Age of Wushu's World of Contenders update.
- Tribes: Ascend announces launch date
- Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Tribes Ascend will launch on April 12, 2012.