Runes of Magic to open Warnorken Arena
Runes of Magic has announced that it will release the Warnorken Castle this month.
The area will open a new dungeon, called Warnorken Arena. A place where gladiators and monsters battle, the dungeon hosts four dangerous arena champions that players can take on in groups of six. Bosses include the dragon Manticos, the Baron von Jura, and Annelia “The Puppet Master.”
Warnorken Castle is part of the Chapter III expansion for Runes of Magic, being released in stages throughout the summer.
The Original Press Release:
Warnorken Arena will open for battle
The upcoming update ‘Warnorken Castle’ adds a new dungeon to Runes of Magic
Berlin, 17th June 2010: The next update will bring Runes of Magic players face-to-face with gruesome challenges in the new Dungeon ‘Warnorken Arena’ which will throw open its portal in June.
The Warnorken Castle is known to the inhabitants of Taborea as a place of no return, and with good reason. The arena beneath the castle serves as the setting for the enigmatic Baron Reuen von Jura’s terrifying contests. Here is where he sets gladiators and wild creatures against each other in fierce battles for the amusement of high-ranking audience members and himself alike. Players can enter this high-level dungeon in groups of six to confront the four most dangerous arena champions, one by one.
The first creature groups of players will encounter is the mighty dragon Manticos, which was captured by the bloodthirsty Baron von Jura and has lived ever since in the gloomy depths of Warnorken Castle. It was here that he was tamed by the malicious Annelia and now seeks to annihilate any warrior foolish enough to enter the arena. After two further battles the infamous Reuen von Jura himself finally sets foot in the arena. Many rumours surround the once heroic Baron and his sudden transformation into a feared overlord. Players will soon realize that bringing him down on his home turf is no easy undertaking. However, it is the encounter with Annelia, or ‘The Puppet Master’ as she is known throughout Zandorya, which marks the highpoint of the dungeon. She earned this foreboding name due to her intangible yet far-reaching influence on Warnorken Castle. Just what surprises does she have up her sleeve for those foolish enough to challenge her?
Frogster will shortly release a trailer of the dungeon on the official website: www.runesofmagic.com
Still to come in Chapter III
- Raising of the level cap to a maximum of 60
- Two-player mounts
- Role play elements including a marriage system
- New Dungeons
- New regions
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Introduces New Battle Pet, Incendrost
- A new battle pet is available in League of Angels II for a limited time as a part of the Single-Server Resource Tycoon Event.
- Onigiri: Official Launch on July 1st
- Onigiri is an exciting and action-packed MMORPG where the player takes on the role of one of the legendary Oni, roused from a peaceful and iso...
- Martial Arts MMO Age of Wushu Arrives on Steam Today
- Snail Games announced today that its highly popular martial arts MMO, Age of Wushu, will be available for free on the Steam PC digital service...