Runes of Magic launches The Guardian’s Awakening
The latest update (3.05 – The Guardian’s Awakening) has launched for Runes of Magic today.
The patch adds the world boss Amboriar, located in Southern Janost Forest. This world boss will require a full raid to defeat, and offers new challenges for players. The patch also adds five new difficulties to normal mode of Raksha Temple, from bronze to diamond, which makes enemies more difficult, but also increases the rewards they offer. Several fixes, and a new Halloween event, have also been added.
Frogster currently only publishes Runes of Magic in North America, but will be publishing Mythos and TERA in Europe.
Runes of Magic Update 3.0.5 Screenshots:
The Guardian’s Awakening
New content update adds epic battle to Runes of Magic
BERLIN, 21/10/2010 – Update 3.0.5 – The Guardian’s Awakening brings new content to the virtual world of Runes of Magic, where starting today, adventurers have access to the new world boss Amboriar. The anticipated new difficulty levels for the dungeon, Raksha Temple, are also now available.
Previously, the group instance was available in two different difficulty levels for players level 58 and up: easy and normal and adventurers can now also choose between five additional difficulty levels in normal mode. Opponent values are higher in other modes – ranging from 25% higher in bronze mode all the way up to 125% higher in diamond mode. The difficulty level selected also affects the loot acquired by groups consisting of six players.
To face Amboriar, however, a full group is not enough. Trouble is stirring in a remote mountain valley in Southern Janost Forest, and it will take a brave and well-equipped raid to vanquish the mighty and corrupt guardian who lurks there.
For more information on the content of Update 3.0.5 – The Guardian’s Awakening, visit the official website: www.runesofmagic.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- God of Music, Apollo, Arrives in SMITE
- Dance and sing with Apollo in this new SMITE update.
- Lekool Games Announces New Patch of MMORPG Dragons Call 2
- Lekool Games has announced the new patch update to Dragons Call 2. The new patch version 1.92 will feature New NPC, New Maps, New Instances an...
- EVE Online Releases First Half of Summer of Sov Update
- Today Carnyx was deployed as the first half of EVE Online's "Summer of Sov." In June and July, EVE's stars will alight wit...