Runes of Magic launches The Guardian’s Awakening
The latest update (3.05 – The Guardian’s Awakening) has launched for Runes of Magic today.
The patch adds the world boss Amboriar, located in Southern Janost Forest. This world boss will require a full raid to defeat, and offers new challenges for players. The patch also adds five new difficulties to normal mode of Raksha Temple, from bronze to diamond, which makes enemies more difficult, but also increases the rewards they offer. Several fixes, and a new Halloween event, have also been added.
Frogster currently only publishes Runes of Magic in North America, but will be publishing Mythos and TERA in Europe.
Runes of Magic Update 3.0.5 Screenshots:
The Guardian’s Awakening
New content update adds epic battle to Runes of Magic
BERLIN, 21/10/2010 – Update 3.0.5 – The Guardian’s Awakening brings new content to the virtual world of Runes of Magic, where starting today, adventurers have access to the new world boss Amboriar. The anticipated new difficulty levels for the dungeon, Raksha Temple, are also now available.
Previously, the group instance was available in two different difficulty levels for players level 58 and up: easy and normal and adventurers can now also choose between five additional difficulty levels in normal mode. Opponent values are higher in other modes – ranging from 25% higher in bronze mode all the way up to 125% higher in diamond mode. The difficulty level selected also affects the loot acquired by groups consisting of six players.
To face Amboriar, however, a full group is not enough. Trouble is stirring in a remote mountain valley in Southern Janost Forest, and it will take a brave and well-equipped raid to vanquish the mighty and corrupt guardian who lurks there.
For more information on the content of Update 3.0.5 – The Guardian’s Awakening, visit the official website: www.runesofmagic.com.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Webzen Celebrates 14th Anniversary of MU Online
- WEBZEN today announced that the full-3D MMORPG MU Online has released its expansion roadmap for “Season XI”.
- World of Tanks on Xbox Returns to the Moon
- In celebration of the anniversary of the historic Apollo 11 lunar landing, the “Lunar Mode” has returned to World of Tanks on Xbox 360.
- The Karters Announces Steam Early Access Plans
- Today the developers are back with even more exciting news, as The Karters will debut on Steam Early Access on September 28th 2016.