Rumble Fighter (NA) – Closing down and switching publishers
OGPlanet has recently announced that Rumble Fighter will be closing down on May 23rd, as they could not reach a renewed contract agreement with the game’s developer: Nimonix.
“Despite our continued efforts, we were unfortunately unable to negotiate a continued service of Rumble Fighter with the developers. This deeply saddens us as over the past years, we have done our best to negotiate with and convince the developers into resolving technical and server issues, as well as shaping the game to be more fun and enjoyable for the users. We would like to sincerely thank all who had the opportunity and pleasure to play Rumble Fighter during its time at OGPlanet. It has been an amazing and wonderful journey for everyone on the Rumble Fighter team over these past six and a half years and the game will be deeply missed by all.”
On the other hand, a new publisher for Rumble Fighter has already been revealed: GamesCampus (OnNET) will be hosting the North American version soon, and details regarding a server transfer is currently in the works.
For more info, visit http://rf.ogplanet.com/en/main.og
Articles You May Enjoy
- 3D Printing, Map Sharing and Mega Events DLC in Latest Galactic Civilizations III Update
- Players have always been able to design their own ships, and now they can bring those creations to life using 3D printing.
- Ragnarok 2: Advent of the Valkyrie Brings Mass PvP to a Whole New Level
- Ragnarok Online II introduces the War of Emperium 1.5 patch, which adds new guild versus guild PvP combat.
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Now in Early Access Phase 2
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned will receive its first content update on Thursday the 11th, having su...