Rumble Fighter (NA) – Closing down and switching publishers
OGPlanet has recently announced that Rumble Fighter will be closing down on May 23rd, as they could not reach a renewed contract agreement with the game’s developer: Nimonix.
“Despite our continued efforts, we were unfortunately unable to negotiate a continued service of Rumble Fighter with the developers. This deeply saddens us as over the past years, we have done our best to negotiate with and convince the developers into resolving technical and server issues, as well as shaping the game to be more fun and enjoyable for the users. We would like to sincerely thank all who had the opportunity and pleasure to play Rumble Fighter during its time at OGPlanet. It has been an amazing and wonderful journey for everyone on the Rumble Fighter team over these past six and a half years and the game will be deeply missed by all.”
On the other hand, a new publisher for Rumble Fighter has already been revealed: GamesCampus (OnNET) will be hosting the North American version soon, and details regarding a server transfer is currently in the works.
For more info, visit http://rf.ogplanet.com/en/main.og
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Doom Bots now available
- After weeks of tweaks and tests, the Doom Bots of Doom have been set loose onto live in a new update for Riot's League of Legends. If you...
- Com2us launches major update for Summoners War first anniversary
- Com2us is celebrating the first anniversary of its flagship title, Summoners War, with a major update and several in-game events.
- Skyforge Open Beta Begins Today
- Allods Team, Obsidian Entertainment, and My.com have kicked off the Open Beta for Skyforge.