Ring of Elysium Releases in Europe Alongside Thanksgiving Event
Tencent Games announced that their Battle Royale title Ring of Elysium has officially launched in the EU territories. This will bring one of the top battle royale titles to European players, alongside a Thanksgiving event in-game. Players across both NA and EU regions will be able to enjoy special holiday items during the Thanksgiving Day event that also launched today and will run through November 27th. Special Turkey Gifts will be given to all players logging into the game during the event period, players will also have the chance to obtain exclusive character outfits for Gavin Lynn and Hikage, experience points, along with other in-game outfits. During this event period, players will also get activity tasks to complete daily with a chance to earn an additional 2000 experience points. Throughout the Thanksgiving event eliminating an enemy player will also have the chance to award additional experience points as well as a rare chance to win a Dell gaming laptop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance - PS4 Review
- Guns of Icarus: Alliance is coming to life on Playstation 4, and Jason takes to the skies! Will it soar or will it imitate Icarus?
- Lunia Chapter 7 Released
- Lunia Chapter 7 content update released. Lunia adds ten new stages, a new raid area, plenty of new items and much much more.
- War Thunder Announces Naval Battles
- War Thunder has announced today that its closed beta for Naval Battles will begin, with an exclusive hands-on at this year's Gamescom.