Ring of Elysium Releases in Europe Alongside Thanksgiving Event
Tencent Games announced that their Battle Royale title Ring of Elysium has officially launched in the EU territories. This will bring one of the top battle royale titles to European players, alongside a Thanksgiving event in-game. Players across both NA and EU regions will be able to enjoy special holiday items during the Thanksgiving Day event that also launched today and will run through November 27th. Special Turkey Gifts will be given to all players logging into the game during the event period, players will also have the chance to obtain exclusive character outfits for Gavin Lynn and Hikage, experience points, along with other in-game outfits. During this event period, players will also get activity tasks to complete daily with a chance to earn an additional 2000 experience points. Throughout the Thanksgiving event eliminating an enemy player will also have the chance to award additional experience points as well as a rare chance to win a Dell gaming laptop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elite: Dangerous Available Now
- Frontier Developments plc (AIM: FDEV) today launched Elite: Dangerous, the fourth game in the groundbreaking, genre-defining Elite series.
- Ghostcrawler Transitions From Blizzard to Riot Games
- News has emerged that Greg Street ("Ghostcrawler") has taken up a new job with Riot Games.
- Aeria Games acquires ijji
- Aeria Games announced today that it has acquired the gaming portal ijji from NHN Corporation.