Ring of Elysium Releases in Europe Alongside Thanksgiving Event
Tencent Games announced that their Battle Royale title Ring of Elysium has officially launched in the EU territories. This will bring one of the top battle royale titles to European players, alongside a Thanksgiving event in-game. Players across both NA and EU regions will be able to enjoy special holiday items during the Thanksgiving Day event that also launched today and will run through November 27th. Special Turkey Gifts will be given to all players logging into the game during the event period, players will also have the chance to obtain exclusive character outfits for Gavin Lynn and Hikage, experience points, along with other in-game outfits. During this event period, players will also get activity tasks to complete daily with a chance to earn an additional 2000 experience points. Throughout the Thanksgiving event eliminating an enemy player will also have the chance to award additional experience points as well as a rare chance to win a Dell gaming laptop.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Legends: Warwick Champion Review
- Warwick, the Uncaged Wrath of Zaun, is an absolute menace on the rift.
- Pangya celebrates third anniversary
- Pangya United is celebrating its third anniversary through April with several events for players to earn prizes and awards.
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation Gets Major Update
- Soul of the Ultimate Nation releases new major update in May. Level cap has been increased and new skills have been added to the game.