Revised Release Date for Console Version of Grand Ages Medieval
Kalypso Media has today confirmed a new release date for the console version of its upcoming grand strategy title Grand Ages: Medieval. The PlayStation®4 version is now scheduled for release on October 13th for North America and October 9th for Europe/Export territories. The Limited Special Edition retail boxed version and digital release of the PC edition remains the same – September 25th.
Kalypso Media would like apologize for this revised release date which was caused by manufacturing issues beyond its control.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Civilization VI AI Battle Royale Announced
- It's a time honored tradition among hardcore Civ fans to wonder how the AI fares against each other without human player interference.
- Lucent Heart Celebrates First Anniversary
- Lucent Heart is celebrating its one year anniversary today with a month-long series of special events.
- Raid Master Launches on Google Play
- Bluehole has announced that it has launched its new turn-based mobile RPG, Raid Master, on Android (Google Play).