SMITE – Rama Abilities and June 24 Patch Notes Revealed
Today’s SMITE livestream offered viewers a preview of the new god, Rama, along with the patch notes for the June 24th update.
Rama’s abilities are:
- Passive – Astral Quiver: Rama’s Astral Quiver generates an Astral Arrow every 15s. Also, every basic attack that Rama lands will reduce the amount of time to generate an arrow by 2s. Astral Arrows are used with Rama’s other abilities.
- Astral Strike: Rama switches to a more powerful arrow that pierces and slows enemies by 20/25/30/35/40% for 1s and deals 10/20/30/40/50 bonus damage. This ability consumes 1 of Rama’s Astral Arrows with every shot. Rama cannot toggle this ability if he has no Astral Arrows. Cost 1 Astral Arrow.
- Pick Me Up: (Passive): Any time an enemy is hit by an Astral Arrow there is a 10/20/30/40/50% chance that an Astral Arrow pickup will appear on the ground (Only procs on the first enemy hit by Astral Strike). The pickup adds one Arrow to Rama’s Astral Arrow count. (Active): Rama gains increased attack speed 30/35/40/45/50% for 5s. Cooldown 15/14/13/12/11s. Cost 80/85/90/95/100.
- Rolling Assault: Rama performs a roll in the direction he is currently traveling. After performing the roll, for 5s Rama’s next in-hand attack will consume an astral arrow that cripples the target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2s and deals 20/40/60/80/100 bonus damage. Rama incurs no movement penalty during this shot. Cooldown 12/11/10/9/8s. Cost 70/75/80/85/90.
- Astral Barrage: Rama launches into the air and shoots 3 powerful arrows at the ground, each successive shot increasing in damage: 50%, 75%, 100% of 250/350/450/550/650 +80% of physical power and decreasing in AOE size: 30, 20, 15. Cooldown 90s. Cost 100/110/120/130/140.
The June 24th update will also include five new god skins (including Ra-merica Ra), new user customization in the match HUD, two new items, and many miscellaneous adjustments.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Survived By Announces It is Ceasing Development
- After much deliberation by the developers of Survived By, they came to the decision that they were not going to reach the vision they had.
- CrimeCraft Review
- There's no doubt that CrimeCraft has significantly improved since our first review when the game went free-to-play.
- Skara: The Blade Remains: Launch Date Revealed
- 8-Bit, the indie development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today announced that a Steam Early Access build of its revolutio...