Requiem Releases Altar of Sacrifice Update
Gravity Interactive has announced the Altar Of Sacrifice update for Requiem: Memento Mori with a new raid zone, a new level 90 experience cap, and additional skill points! Requiem has implemented various quests,new threats and diverse raid items which are available from the corpses off the false gods in the Altar of Sacrifice! To satisfy Requiem’s bloody maniacs in 2013, players can get a brand new experience with awesome rewards, a new threat that place emphasis on strategy and player tactics.
In this update, players have to venture deep into the hidden corridors of the zone to find the Altar of Sacrifice. The new raid zone will be available to all players above level 85, and is strongly encouraged by the team for players to level up and take advantage of the extra skill points to face these long forgotten monstrosities.
“Our team has worked long and hard to bring out this update to suppress our player’s thirst for more blood and loot,” said Denny Kwon, Producer for Requiem at Gravity Interactive US Office. “We hope players will enjoy this update. This will be one of the first updates coming this year and we hope that our players will continue to take up the challenge of new encounters and stark increase in difficulty.”
Gravity Interactive also publishes Ragnarok Online and Dragon Saga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super MNC Now Available On GamersFirst
- The free-to-play arena combat game of the century hits GamersFirst.com for the first time.
- Combat Monsters: Now Available On Steam
- Rubicon's biggest game yet, Combat Monsters, is available on Steam right nowCombining elements from collectible card games with grid-base...
- GUNNAR Launches Heroes of the Storm Gaming Eyewear
- GUNNAR today unleashed two new styles inspired by Blizzard Entertainment’s free-to-play online team brawler, Heroes of the Storm™.