Requiem Releases Altar of Sacrifice Update
Gravity Interactive has announced the Altar Of Sacrifice update for Requiem: Memento Mori with a new raid zone, a new level 90 experience cap, and additional skill points! Requiem has implemented various quests,new threats and diverse raid items which are available from the corpses off the false gods in the Altar of Sacrifice! To satisfy Requiem’s bloody maniacs in 2013, players can get a brand new experience with awesome rewards, a new threat that place emphasis on strategy and player tactics.
In this update, players have to venture deep into the hidden corridors of the zone to find the Altar of Sacrifice. The new raid zone will be available to all players above level 85, and is strongly encouraged by the team for players to level up and take advantage of the extra skill points to face these long forgotten monstrosities.
“Our team has worked long and hard to bring out this update to suppress our player’s thirst for more blood and loot,” said Denny Kwon, Producer for Requiem at Gravity Interactive US Office. “We hope players will enjoy this update. This will be one of the first updates coming this year and we hope that our players will continue to take up the challenge of new encounters and stark increase in difficulty.”
Gravity Interactive also publishes Ragnarok Online and Dragon Saga.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Firefall Unlocks the Melding This Year at Gamescom 2013
- Red 5 Studios™ today released a brand new gameplay trailer for Firefall to accompany the announcement that players can visit Firefall live a...
- Vainglory Team Franchise Program Announced
- Following a year of rapid esports growth, Super Evil Megacorp will introduce the Vainglory Team Franchise Program in 2017.
- Guild Wars 2: New evil arises for 'Entanglement' story
- ArenaNet, developer of the acclaimed Guild Wars franchise, today released “Entanglement,” the newest update to the ongoing saga in the Liv...