Summoner’s Legion – R2Games Announces Alpha Test for CCG
Global games publisher, R2Games, has announced today the upcoming release of its first collectible card game for browsers, Summoner’s Legion. The Open Alpha test for this title will be launched on 07:00AM January 14th, 2015 PST,.
Summoner’s Legion is a free-to-play browser game that incorporates collectible card and MMO elements, focusing on strategy and multiplayer combat. Players can fight as four different classes, and build decks with a wide variety of skills from nine unique factions. There are several play modes available, including Training, Spectator, Adventure and Arena – the last two of which offer single and multiplayer options.
* Five races – Dwarf, Elf, Human, Beast, Undead
* Four classes – Warrior, Mage, Ranger, Priest
* Multiple combat modes: 1v1, 2v2, Training Mode
* Single and multiplayer dungeons
Summoner’s Legion will be opening its Alpha test server on Wednesday, January 14th at 07:00 AM PST, to collect gameplay data and user feedback. Once the testing phase is over, all characters and account information will be wiped in preparation for the game’s Open Beta test. Further details will be available on its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Nether Adds Motorcycles, Team Formations and A New Objective
- Phosphor Games Studio has added a new set of features to their first-person urban survival FPS title, Nether. This new update allows players t...
- En Masse Entertainment Outlines Development Roadmap for TERA
- En Masse Entertainment has today published a development roadmap outlining future updates planned for their flagship action MMORPG, TERA.
- Skyforge: Berserker Class Revealed
- Today Obsidian Entertainment has revealed the ruthless Berserker class in Skyforge with a brutal new trailer. Wielding a two-handed chainsword...