Summoner’s Legion – R2Games Announces Alpha Test for CCG
Global games publisher, R2Games, has announced today the upcoming release of its first collectible card game for browsers, Summoner’s Legion. The Open Alpha test for this title will be launched on 07:00AM January 14th, 2015 PST,.
Summoner’s Legion is a free-to-play browser game that incorporates collectible card and MMO elements, focusing on strategy and multiplayer combat. Players can fight as four different classes, and build decks with a wide variety of skills from nine unique factions. There are several play modes available, including Training, Spectator, Adventure and Arena – the last two of which offer single and multiplayer options.
* Five races – Dwarf, Elf, Human, Beast, Undead
* Four classes – Warrior, Mage, Ranger, Priest
* Multiple combat modes: 1v1, 2v2, Training Mode
* Single and multiplayer dungeons
Summoner’s Legion will be opening its Alpha test server on Wednesday, January 14th at 07:00 AM PST, to collect gameplay data and user feedback. Once the testing phase is over, all characters and account information will be wiped in preparation for the game’s Open Beta test. Further details will be available on its official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Albion Online Alpha Testing Begins
- “Though this alpha test will be the biggest we’ve ever run, the number of keys is still limited and we are looking for critical feedback f...
- Verdun Launch Review
- Verdun is "the first multiplayer FPS set in a realistic First World War Setting." It features bolt-action rifles, trench warfare, ga...
- Stronghold Kingdoms Strategy Cards Update Now Live
- Stronghold Kingdoms has just been updated with new content in the form of strategy cards, player requested features and a new Shield of the We...