QubeTown: Webzen Soft Launches in Canada, Australia, Philippines
Webzen has announced the launch of its new mobile town building game, QubeTown, in Canada, Australia, and the Philippines. A full launch of the game in the US, Europe, and other territories is in development.
Players of QubeTown are challenged to build their own town through building construction, farming, trading, and defense. Citizens of their town can explore the wilderness, defend against trolls, and meet a variety of cute creatures in a vivid, stylized world.
To learn more about QubeTown’s features and news, players can visit the official website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works] Comes to Mabinogi
- Now through August 16, 2016, fans of popular anime “Fate/stay night [Unlimited Blade Works]” can step into the fantasy world of Mabinogi!
- Stardock /w BonusXP to publish upcoming RTS game
- Stardock announced today its agreement with BonusXP to publish an upcoming strategy game developed by the Allen, Texas-based studio. BonusXP, ...
- SkySaga: New sandbox adventure game announced
- Radiant Worlds in partnership with Smilegate Entertainment is proud to announce SkySaga, an endlessly evolving ‘sandbox’ online world that...