Puzzle & Dragons GOLD Brings PVP Multiplayer to the Nintendo Switch
Puzzle & Dragons GOLD is an upcoming Puzzle & Dragons title from GungHo Online Entertainment, and its on the way to the Nintendo Switch. The goal of Puzzle & Dragons Gold is to bring competitive multiplayer to the West, which will be a first for the Western Puzzle & Dragons audience. The original Puzzle & Dragons teams will be working together on this title to ensure it lives up to the gameplay and quality that players expect, alongside the visuals of the Puzzle & Dragons anime. Puzzle & Dragons Gold is scheduled to arrive late 2019 for the Switch, and more info can be found on their Japanese website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Guild Wars 2 News - The Head of the Snake Living World Episode Revealed
- ArenaNet announces that the next chapter in the Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 3 story, The Head of the Snake, will arrive on February 7.
- The Lord of the Rings Online Celebrates Harvestmath
- Turbine has announced the Harvestmath Festival has begun in The Lord of the Rings Online.
- Dauntless Begins Their Frostfall Event Today
- The online co-op Behemoth slaying game Dauntless has officially started their holiday season with the Frostfall event.