Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports, beginning with the Wargaming League North America Season 1 Finals that take place this Saturday.
The Plays.tv client will allow viewers to see the POVs of each player in the match. WGLNA will also upload highlight reels from the match exclusively to Plays.tv.
The partnership will continue to cover multiple events with Wargaming over the future, and includes further integration with Wargaming’s titles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Mordheim City of the Damned: Now in Early Access Phase 2
- Rogue Factor's turn-based tactical-RPG Mordheim: City of the Damned will receive its first content update on Thursday the 11th, having su...
- Brick-Force begins closed beta
- Brick Force, a unique new shooter published by Infernum, has begun closed beta testing.
- Trove: New Revenant Class Preview
- With this new class, players will be able to sacrfice their HP in order to defeat enemies and defend allies.