Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports, beginning with the Wargaming League North America Season 1 Finals that take place this Saturday.
The Plays.tv client will allow viewers to see the POVs of each player in the match. WGLNA will also upload highlight reels from the match exclusively to Plays.tv.
The partnership will continue to cover multiple events with Wargaming over the future, and includes further integration with Wargaming’s titles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- World of Speed: New details revealed on customization
- Slightly Mad Studios, the critically acclaimed developer known for their pedigree in racing video games, is debuting an all-new trailer and de...
- Blood & Blade Officially Launches Worldwide on Android
- Global mobile developer IGG (I Got Games) announced today the end of Blood & Blade’s Beta period, in order to offer one of their latest ...
- STO Delta Rising Press Preview
- The Voyager itself is beautiful, and the worlds are incredibly well designed. From the level increase (50-60), interesting stealth gameplay fo...