Plays.tv forms strategic partnership with Wargaming
Plays.tv has partnered with Wargaming, to become the official video capture solution for World of Tanks eSports, beginning with the Wargaming League North America Season 1 Finals that take place this Saturday.
The Plays.tv client will allow viewers to see the POVs of each player in the match. WGLNA will also upload highlight reels from the match exclusively to Plays.tv.
The partnership will continue to cover multiple events with Wargaming over the future, and includes further integration with Wargaming’s titles.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Launches Mobile Client
- Gravity Interactive has launched Ragnarok Online as an Android application, with an iOS version coming soon.
- RIFT Is Celebrating Its 8th Anniversary With Update 4.8
- RIFT is proud to announce that with update 4.8, they have reached their 8th anniversary - with it comes two new major content initiatives.
- Paladins Guide: Terminus, the Fallen
- Is it just me, or does every single card from Terminus' build sound like it's from a Metal album?