Planet of Heroes Closed Test Begins August 30
Planet of Heroes, an innovative new MOBA for mobile devices, is ready to enter the next phase of development as developer Fast Forward Studio has announced that the game’s closed test will begin tomorrow, August 30th. The closed testing phase will open the game to a wider group of players, allowing newcomers to get a sense of the fast and furious on- and offline MOBA action at the core of Planet of Heroes, while also offering feedback to the developers. Anyone interested in participating can sign-up on the official website of Planet of Heroes.
During the closed testing, more features and heroes will be added to the game while the developers will also refine balancing and polish PvE and PvP gameplay. Closed testing of this magnitude is seldom seen in the mobile games space – showing Fast Forward’s commitment to gather as much quality player feedback as possible during the crucial stages of development. A more traditional “soft launch” will be done in late fall; the release of the full game is scheduled for January 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Rising Generals to be demo'd at E3
- During E3 2014, the German publisher will demo cross-platform gameplay across iOS-, Android- and browser-based devices.
- Joycity Announces 2018 Lineup
- During a press event held at Joycity headquarters in Seoul, South Korea, the company revealed three games in development for a 2018 release.
- Old School RuneScape Tournament Succeeds After Cyberattack
- ‘The Abusement Park’ team secured a mighty victory in the inaugural Old School RuneScape Tournament.