Planet of Heroes Closed Test Begins August 30
Planet of Heroes, an innovative new MOBA for mobile devices, is ready to enter the next phase of development as developer Fast Forward Studio has announced that the game’s closed test will begin tomorrow, August 30th. The closed testing phase will open the game to a wider group of players, allowing newcomers to get a sense of the fast and furious on- and offline MOBA action at the core of Planet of Heroes, while also offering feedback to the developers. Anyone interested in participating can sign-up on the official website of Planet of Heroes.
During the closed testing, more features and heroes will be added to the game while the developers will also refine balancing and polish PvE and PvP gameplay. Closed testing of this magnitude is seldom seen in the mobile games space – showing Fast Forward’s commitment to gather as much quality player feedback as possible during the crucial stages of development. A more traditional “soft launch” will be done in late fall; the release of the full game is scheduled for January 2017.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Crusaders of Light's Latest Update Adds New Classes, Artifact and Servers
- Crusaders of Light, the free-to-play cross-platform MMORPG has some new content today, in an update that is now available.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War Adds Salazar and Silent Mary
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Tides of War is proud to announce a new character is coming to the game, from the Pirates of the Caribbean universe.
- Epic Seven Begins "Roadmap for Change" Updates
- Epic Seven has released its first update from its "Roadmap for Change," a series of upcoming changes revealed during its Birthday Co...