Cultures Online to launch Far East expansion
Cultures Online will be launching a new expansion in a few weeks, taking its Vikings east to Asia.
The expansion will add a brand new island (where a new village can be built), over 60 new expedition regions, plus new enemies, items, buildings, and technologies.
Cultures Online is published by gamigo, which also publishes Loong and Golfstar.
Cultures Online Gameplay Screenshot
Cultures Online: The Vikings discover Asia!
Hamburg, April 8, 2011 – Fans of the browser-based strategy game Cultures Online that are starting to feel a bit crowded on their little Viking island have a new expansion to look forward to you. In just a few weeks the game will whisk players off to the Far East, where they can go on new adventures and encounter the many cultures of Asia.
Some of the expansion’s most important features at a glance:
- An entirely new island where a new village can be built
- New buildings
- 30 new expedition regions for Levels 1-50
- 14 new expedition regions for Levels 50-100
- 20 new expedition regions for Levels 100-120
- Unique new opponents
- New items
- Cultural differences between Asians and Vikings
- Asian technologies
More information and access to the game can be found on the game’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Wulin Chapter 9: Ancient Secrets Launches October 18
- Webzen has announced that Age of Wulin's next expansion, Chapter 9: Ancient Secrets, will go live tomorrow, October 18.
- Dragomon Hunter Offers Founders Packs and Announces Closed Beta
- Beginning today, five unique Founder’s Packs are available for purchase - and closed beta begins October 15.