Cultures Online to launch Far East expansion
Cultures Online will be launching a new expansion in a few weeks, taking its Vikings east to Asia.
The expansion will add a brand new island (where a new village can be built), over 60 new expedition regions, plus new enemies, items, buildings, and technologies.
Cultures Online is published by gamigo, which also publishes Loong and Golfstar.
Cultures Online Gameplay Screenshot
Cultures Online: The Vikings discover Asia!
Hamburg, April 8, 2011 – Fans of the browser-based strategy game Cultures Online that are starting to feel a bit crowded on their little Viking island have a new expansion to look forward to you. In just a few weeks the game will whisk players off to the Far East, where they can go on new adventures and encounter the many cultures of Asia.
Some of the expansion’s most important features at a glance:
- An entirely new island where a new village can be built
- New buildings
- 30 new expedition regions for Levels 1-50
- 14 new expedition regions for Levels 50-100
- 20 new expedition regions for Levels 100-120
- Unique new opponents
- New items
- Cultural differences between Asians and Vikings
- Asian technologies
More information and access to the game can be found on the game’s website.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Feel the Thrill of the Kill as DarkScape Launches Today
- Jagex announces the PC launch of DarkScape, a cutthroat and fresh twist on the deadly PvP sandbox experience.
- Lineage 2 Announces Important Announcements for November and December
- What's important to know for Lineage 2 fans for the months of November and December?
- Albion Online: Now Greenlit Through Steam
- Berlin-based studio Sandbox Interactive will be publishing their sandbox MMO Albion Online on Steam. A campaign to have the game Greenlit on V...