Petroglyph Launches Battle For Graxia With New Replay Mode and More
Petroglyph® today announced that its Free-to-Play Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game, Battle for Graxia™, has launched with a new Replay Mode that provides a downloadable recording of a match. Also included is a unique ‘White Knight’ feature that has never been seen in a MOBA game before. White Knight gives players the opportunity to automatically replace others that have dropped out of a match.
“Battle for Graxia has been an evolving project and now has culminated into what we are excited to officially call its launch,” said Steve Tall, Executive Director of Battle for Graxia. “Throughout the development process we’ve worked with the community to create a game that adds even more fun for MOBA gamers. We can’t wait to see what the community thinks of the latest features.”
To celebrate the launch, content bundles are offered that include exclusive Immortal skins, in-game coins for store items, a personal in-game badge to show off accomplishments, and a variety of booster items to give new characters a head-start in competing in matches. Most features are available to Steam players via the game’s Steam page with some exclusives set aside for founding players the week of launch.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Kakao Games Launches Mobile Title 'Friends Gem for Kakao'
- Friends Gem for Kakao combines cute Kakao Friends characters and puts them into the popular match-3 genre, traveling an adorable world.
- Harran: The Ride Now Available For Free in Dying Light
- Techland’s Dying Light has been expanded even further with all-new content in the form of ‘Harran: The Ride’.
- H1PL Opening Weekend Thoughts
- This weekend, I had the pleasure of going to Las Vegas and heading to the Caesar Entertainment Studio to watch the premiere match for H1PL,