Orcs Must Die Unchained: Update 1.4 Now Available
Robot Entertainment has recently released an update for their title Orcs Must Die Unchained on August 27th. The first expansion patch of Closed Beta brings their longest list of updates yet. Along with new features being added to the game, there are a ton of updates to existing features like Matchmaking, Guardians, Weavers, Combos, Leveling, Pack Rewards, and more. Expansion Patch 1.4 also introduces a new bear hero, Tundra! Tundra is a powerful Order master of Frost Magic, and a leader of grizzlies. He is a strong offensive hero with a powerful blizzard that disables traps.
For more info, visit https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/1986/expansion-patch-1-4-august-27th-2014/p1?utm_source=Orcs+Must+Die!&utm_campaign=357d77a2cf-Expansion_Patch_1_4_is_Now_Available_8_27_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b77db91fb4-357d77a2cf-356664893&mc_cid=357d77a2cf&mc_eid=73f8d8bf94
Articles You May Enjoy
- Era of Celestials Gets Ready for Season One of 'The Strongest Vanquisher'
- Yoozoo Games and GTarcade are getting ready for an exciting new event - Season One of "The Strongest Vanquisher".
- Webzen's Halloween 2018 Event Is Now Live
- Webzen has announced that from today (October 30th) until November 13th, they have multiple Halloween-themed events for their playerbase.
- Rustbucket Rumble Beta Review
- Rustbucket Rumble is a unique 2-D arena fighter, with stages set up similar to Super Smash Brothers or Playstation All-Stars.