Orcs Must Die Unchained: Update 1.4 Now Available
Robot Entertainment has recently released an update for their title Orcs Must Die Unchained on August 27th. The first expansion patch of Closed Beta brings their longest list of updates yet. Along with new features being added to the game, there are a ton of updates to existing features like Matchmaking, Guardians, Weavers, Combos, Leveling, Pack Rewards, and more. Expansion Patch 1.4 also introduces a new bear hero, Tundra! Tundra is a powerful Order master of Frost Magic, and a leader of grizzlies. He is a strong offensive hero with a powerful blizzard that disables traps.
For more info, visit https://forums.orcsmustdie.com/discussion/1986/expansion-patch-1-4-august-27th-2014/p1?utm_source=Orcs+Must+Die!&utm_campaign=357d77a2cf-Expansion_Patch_1_4_is_Now_Available_8_27_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_b77db91fb4-357d77a2cf-356664893&mc_cid=357d77a2cf&mc_eid=73f8d8bf94
Articles You May Enjoy
- SkySaga: New sandbox adventure game announced
- Radiant Worlds in partnership with Smilegate Entertainment is proud to announce SkySaga, an endlessly evolving ‘sandbox’ online world that...
- Black Desert on PS4 Heralds Arrival of Desert Dragon Nouver
- The Desert's Wrath, Nouver is on its way to Black Desert on PS4, arriving in a horrific sandstorm.
- PWI Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary
- PWI’s 7 Year Anniversary is this month and to celebrate, we’re running in-game events and giveaways throughout the rest of September.