League of Angels – Fire Raiders Update 3.8 Released
League of Angels – Fire Raiders’ new update was just been released today that brings a huge new Guild PvP mode, new Heroes, and more improvements to the game. The update is available from Google Play, the App Store and Amazon.
New PvP – Guild Conquest
A new PvP mode – Guild Conquest – is being launched in Update 3.8. This mode allows your Guild to fight together for glory and great rewards. Guild Conquest is accessible from the new Guild Conquest building within the Guild interface. It is available to players level 65 and above and Guilds level 30 and above. Fans of MOBA games might find a few similarities with this new mode. Players can earn Merits during battle that can buy items in the new GC Shop. Learn more about Guild Conquest here.
New Heroes: Mystic Warden and Winter Doll
This time two unique heroes have arrived on Elysium. Blade Spiral, the Commander of the Kingdom Knights, is a strong and beautiful leader that is admired by her soldiers. She has a calm demeanor, making her a superb commander on the battlefield and invaluable asset in the war against the Demon King. Very little is known about the second hero, Winter Doll. Seeming born from the snow, she lacks human emotions yet possesses a kind heart. She has no recollection of her past and her only friend is her faithful companion, Snowball.
New Awakened Heroes
Another wave of Awakened Heroes is here! This time Demon hunter, Lumia, Neither Knight and Guardian have found the power to awaken! Awakened Heroes get an additional combat skill, bonus stats, and most importantly, an awesome new appearance!
Other Additions and Optimizations
- New Hero Chronicle Chapters
- New Awakened Hero models for: Nightblade, Shadowraith, Arcane Spirit, Hecate, Headless Horseman, Lunar Priestess, Nereida
- Skill Changes:
- Aria Lockon: Phantom Snipe skill now triggers once every 2 rounds
- King o’Bones: Increased trigger chance of Burning Blade skill
- King o’Bones: Added DEF to Immortal Will passive
- King o’Bones: Added Resilience to King’s Fury passive
- Nightblade: Increased trigger chance of Bloodrazor skill
- Nightblade: Added CRIT to Blade passive
- Lunar Priestess: Added DEF to Power of Lunaria passive
- Arcane Spirit: Increased number of targets of Thunderbolt skill by 1
- Arcane Spirit: Added CRIT to Thunder Elemental passive
- Hecate: Added DEF to Undead Sacrifice passive
- Headless Horseman: Added Resilience to Undead Body passive
- Nereida: Added Stun chance to Summon Dragon skill
- Nereida: Added Resilience Dragon Heart passive
Articles You May Enjoy
- Ragnarok Online Classic Opens Doors To Lighthalzen
- Gravity Interactive has announced a major town update for Classic Ragnarok Online.
- Wakfu Raiders Gets First Major Update with Brand-New Frontier Siege Mode
- Wakfu Raiders’ very first major update will be going live soon this week and will add a new spin to the action role-playing game mechanic.
- Warframe Halloween Events Begin
- Warframe players can gear up for Halloween with an exciting array of Day of the Dead skins and the Melee Weapon, Cerata.