Orcs Must Die! Unchained Announced for PlayStation 4
Robot Entertainment, creators of the award-winning ORCS MUST DIE! ™ franchise, announced today during the PlayStation Experience keynote that its highly anticipated multiplayer game, ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED will come to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system in 2015. ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED finds players joining forces, charging in with teams of heroes that battle head-to-head to attack and defend ancient strongholds. For the first time in ORCS MUST DIE!, teams of players will be responsible for both sides of the battle, building traps to stop enemy assaults while summoning their own armies to lead in siege against the enemy defense.
“We’re so glad Robot Entertainment is bringing ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED to the PlayStation 4 for the first time via our Third Party Production group,” said Adam Boyes, VP of Publisher & Developer Relations at Sony Computer Entertainment of America. “Their fast-paced action and unique style and humor are a perfect fit for console, and we’re thrilled to have them on PlayStation.”
“We’re very excited to welcome PlayStation 4 players to our community,” said Robot Entertainment CEO Patrick Hudson. “ORCS MUST DIE! UNCHAINED delivers a unique blend of tower defense and competitive multiplayer action along with the game’s signature humor. We can’t wait for PS4 fans to jump in and start slaying Orcs!”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes Evolved Beauty and the Feast Update Launches
- Heroes Evolved, the new MOBA-style title from R2Games and NetDragon, has announced its latest update: Beauty and the Feast.
- SMITE Alien Attacks Patch Notes Revealed
- Hirez Studios reveals a new minor tweak patch for third person MOBA, SMITE.
- Worlds 2016: Group Stage Day 8 Recap
- NA survives, Korea dominates, and the LMS is sent packing in Group Stage Day 8.