NGames’s New Mobile Title HeroCraft Z Launches Today
Game Publisher NGames is excited to announce that they are going to launch one of their latest mobile game titles: HeroCraft Z, the English version for one of the most acclaimed mobile games in Chinese community.
Starting from 8pm PST on May 11, 2015, this game will be available via both Google Play and iTunes.
For those of you looking forward to add a new game to your devices, here are some reasons why the game is worth trying:
Real-time battles powered by Unity3D engine
The game offers smooth game sessions with Stunning Graphics. The developers effectively took advantage of the engine and made a good combination of ACT elements with RPG Genre. It looks like they are trying to recreate MMORPG experience on mobile devices, and guess what, they did it.
Gather and build up your adventuring party
There are 50+ collectable companions in the game, each one packed with 3 or 4 unique abilities. Trying out new settings or combinations will greatly affect player’s strength. And applying new tactics against different enemies is very important later in the game. So it is wise to have some smart combos up your sleeves.
Prove yourself a winner in multiple game modes
The game offers mixed server for Android and iOS players without any regional separation. Players will have to face down challenges from a global players’ community. Also, Players will have options for other interactions.
Co-op and PVP features offer solid rewards to inspire players to make friends as well as “enemies” in the game.
TAP-AND-PLAY & THINK-TO-WIN
The game supports smooth controlling with mobile devices. Players can give moving or attacking orders simply by taping locations or targets. It is very easy to learn and there is large space for advanced techniques.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Path of Exile Launches New Talisman Challenge Leagues
- Content Update 2.1.0 introduces Rigwald the Wolven King to the land of Wraeclast, along with the start of the new Talisman Challenge Leagues.
- LawBreakers will Launch Exclusively on Steam
- Boss Key Productions announced that their upcoming multiplayer FPS LawBreakers, will be available exclusively on the Steam platform at launch
- Entropy Online Press Preview
- W.B. interviews the Jagex devs on what separates their upcoming sci-fi space simulator MMORPG, Entropy Online, from Eve Online and others in t...