New Vindictus Screenshots Revealed
Nexon has released a new batch of screenshots for their upcoming action MMORPG Vindictus. Originally titled Mabinogi Heroes, Vindictus is slated for release in 2010. The game uses the Source engine developed by Valve and has fast paced gameplay, interactive terrain, and high quality visuals.
These five screenshots aren’t a particularly interesting update, but at least we get a glimpse of some warriors fighting ‘fomors’ which are the NPC opponents in Vindictus.
To learn more about this exciting new upcoming game, check out the official MMOHuts preview page where you’ll find videos, additional screenshots, and more! Nexon also publishes several other free to play online games including MapleStory and Combat Arms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Riders of Icarus Update Preview: Ranger's Fury
- An MMO is only as good as the content it provides. Or, more accurately, the content they keep providing.
- Dying Light Hard Mode and New Content Available for Free
- The update comes completely free for all Dying Light players and is loaded with extra outfits, new weapons to be found in the quarantine zone,...
- Gameglobe now in Open Beta
- Square Enix and Bigpoint have announced that Gameglobe is now in open beta.