New Vindictus Screenshots Revealed
Nexon has released a new batch of screenshots for their upcoming action MMORPG Vindictus. Originally titled Mabinogi Heroes, Vindictus is slated for release in 2010. The game uses the Source engine developed by Valve and has fast paced gameplay, interactive terrain, and high quality visuals.
These five screenshots aren’t a particularly interesting update, but at least we get a glimpse of some warriors fighting ‘fomors’ which are the NPC opponents in Vindictus.
To learn more about this exciting new upcoming game, check out the official MMOHuts preview page where you’ll find videos, additional screenshots, and more! Nexon also publishes several other free to play online games including MapleStory and Combat Arms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Lord of the Rings Online Details World Transfer Process
- LOTRO has been planning a major server consolidation, and the Turbine team has finally revealed the details.
- Blade & Soul Hitting NA and EU This Winter
- “Blade & Soul is one of the most anticipated online games by Western consumers," commented John Burns, senior vice president of pub...
- Spirit Tales explains Open Beta delay
- In response to the sudden delay of the Spirit Tales open beta test, community manager Elliott (Colbeagle) has posted answers to some commonly ...