New Vindictus Screenshots Revealed
Nexon has released a new batch of screenshots for their upcoming action MMORPG Vindictus. Originally titled Mabinogi Heroes, Vindictus is slated for release in 2010. The game uses the Source engine developed by Valve and has fast paced gameplay, interactive terrain, and high quality visuals.
These five screenshots aren’t a particularly interesting update, but at least we get a glimpse of some warriors fighting ‘fomors’ which are the NPC opponents in Vindictus.
To learn more about this exciting new upcoming game, check out the official MMOHuts preview page where you’ll find videos, additional screenshots, and more! Nexon also publishes several other free to play online games including MapleStory and Combat Arms.
Articles You May Enjoy
- HEX: Shards of Fate Herofall Set Released
- “Herofall” contains 275 additional cards, including 18 legendaries, and adds new mechanics which embellish and expand on the game.
- Insidia: Online PvP Post-Apocalyptic Strategy Battles Await
- Independent developer Bad Seed today announced that their multiplayer post-apocalyptic turn-based game Insidia will launch Open Beta on Steam.
- League of Legends Launches Hextech Crafting in NA
- After yesterday's launch of the Clubs system, League of Legends has now launched Hextech crafting and loot in North America.