Neverwinter Announces The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances
Guilds can join forces in Neverwinter, the free-to-play Dungeons & Dragons MMORPG, when The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances releases on PC June 7 and Xbox One at a later date. Following the game’s last expansion, this new update allows guilds to work together to advance their strongholds and introduces new system improvements, including the Sword Coast Chronicles campaign system and other changes.
Neverwinter’s Guild Alliances brings exciting new features to the game’s current Strongholds system. The update allows guilds of varying sizes to form alliances with one another to strengthen their strongholds and become even more powerful. Larger guilds can team up with smaller guilds to help them level up faster. In return, both parties will be able to earn more rewarding bonuses. Guild Alliances also introduces a new guild chat function and allows groups to visit each other’s strongholds to buy items.
Sword Coast Chronicles makes it easier for adventurers to battle their way through high-level content by organizing end-game campaigns. This new system helps adventurers to plan out their journey, see what challenges lay ahead and fulfill their epic destiny. Sword Coast Chronicles also unlocks brand new achievements, which adventurers can complete for new rewards. The Maze Engine: Guild Alliances also introduces several other new features and quality-of-life improvements.
Guild Alliances is an update to Neverwinter: The Maze Engine, which was released on PC March 15 and debuts on Xbox One May 3. The game’s ninth expansion challenges players to team up with classic Dungeons & Dragons heroes to battle two new demonic threats, The Horned King Baphomet and Orcus, the Prince of Undeath. The Maze Engine expansion also brings back four leveling dungeons, as well as Castle Never, which has been upgraded into an epic dungeon. Adventurers can also customize their mounts and how they are kept with the newly improved Mounts System.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Survival of the Fittest Contest Disrupts E-Sports With New Formula
- Studio Wildcard announced today the start of its biggest and fiercest online multiplayer ARK: Survival of the Fittest tournament to date.
- Gloria Victis Revamps Mereley and Introduces Reputation
- The latest update for Gloria Victis introduces a fully overhauled Mereley, a new reputation system, and changes to the combat system.
- Dragon Nest (EU) Hosts Anniversary Event
- The acclaimed fantasy action MMORPG Dragon Nest Europe is celebrating its first birthday this March. From 12th March until 9th April, publishe...