MU Online Reveals Series of Halloween Themed Events
It’s going to be one busy month for players in Webzen’s longstanding MMORPG juggernaut, MU Online! Here’s the breakdown so you don’t miss any of the free goodies and fun events.
MMO Giveaway Trick or Treat Event: MMOHuts and OnRPG will be teaming up with four other MMO coverage sites to hand out codes redeemable for in-game candy. Collect all five pieces and you’ll find yourself with a bag full of goodies that will qualify you for further items when you visit the MU Online Facebook page. https://www.facebook.com/MUWEBZEN. Swing by our site on October 18th to begin the journey!
Facebook EXP Event: Biding your time until the Trick or Treating begins? If you snagged a screenshot from the Golden Colossus event, just share it with your friends on Facebook and an exp boost of up to 200% will be granted to you depending on the number of shares generated. But hurry as you only have till October 14th to get in on this.
MU Roomy Returns: Get to killing those monsters as Roomy cards are on the fly once again. Collect all 24 and build a deck, then get to playing with your friends. Not only are Zen and Jewels up for grabs, but those who earn their way into the top 10 each week might snag a Pendant of Ice, Ring of Ice, or Random Seed Sphere.
Haunted Halloween Hunt: Finally the spiriting season begins October 23rd until November 6th when the WereRabbit and Fire Flame Ghost will terrorize the world of MU Online. Bring them down for rewards or hunt any monster above level 68 to snag pumpkins redeemable for scrolls, sustenance or a rare transformation ring that will change their characters into the hellish Jack-O-Lantern Monster.
Players can keep up with any changes or additions to these events on the official site for MU Online.
Articles You May Enjoy
- MechWarrior Online Community Warfare Phase II Complete
- Piranha Games announced today that the popular MechWarrior Online has completed Phase II of development on the Community Warfare feature.
- Super Dungeon Bros Confirms Worldwide Retail Release
- Wired Productions announced a global retail distribution deal with Nordic Games to deliver a physical retail release of SDB.
- TERA Tops Steam MMORPG Charts
- En Masse Entertainment is excited to announce that its award-winning PC action MMORPG, TERA, is the most-played MMORPG on Steam.*