Mighty Party Android Release Arrives on Android Tomorrow
Panoramik is proud to announce that their mobile strategy game Mighty Party: Heroes Clash is going to be live to a worldwide audience on Android (4.0 and above), tomorrow, February 7th. Players gather mighty heroes, build a powerful army, train troops, wage war against bosses, rival players alike and their guilds, and complete missions using a tile-based and fast-paced battle system. Each fight can reveal all your tactical skills – define opponent’s weaknesses and play warriors who can absolutely change the situation on the battlefield and bring the player to top places in rankings! In addition, the Android version will feature the current Valentines Day-themed content. Of course, you’ll find the usual free-to-play trappings here, such as lengthy timers for completing tasks and premium currency to skip those waits.
- Big events with impressive fights where players can get rare epic awards;
- Divine Arena where players get random high-level cards. In this mode players hone different tactics before collecting particular cards and evolve them;
- Survival where a player is fighting against others until two fails. The Reward in this mode is rare currency which will give you a possibility to receive special items;
- Journey – PvE mode that puts players to learn the history of the Pangea’s World and open new opportunities for their deck.
- Guilds – GvG mode where players choose their path joining guilds, form an alliance with other guilds to Guild Wars in the future. Prepare for glory!
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels – Paradise Land Launches on Mobile
- League of Angels – Paradise Land, the latest turn-based fantasy RPG, launches on iOS and Android today, endorsed by Gal Godot.
- Blade & Soul: New reports suggest NA/EU release early 2015
- For those that have been waiting patiently for any details regarding the NA/EU release of Blade & Soul, your waiting may soon be at its en...
- Move or Die Coming to Consoles in 2017
- The indie multiplayer sensation Move or Die will be coming to consoles in 2017.