Marvel Heroes Adds Human Torch And More in Game Update 1.11
Gazillion Entertainment have launched a mighty game update for Marvel Heroes, the free-to-play action-MMORPG set in the Marvel Universe!
Marvel Heroes Patch 1.11 includes:
· Human Torch – Marvel Heroes players can now FLAME ON! as the Human Torch. He includes 25 unique powers and multiple build options.
· Eternity Splinters – Use Eternity Splinters to unlock any hero in any order you chose. Eternity Splinters drop from any enemy in the game.
· New Zone: Midtown Patrol – Enter Manhattan to protect civilians, clean up the streets and deal with attacking groups of super-villains working together.
· And much more – Many heroes upgraded with more build options, performance improvements, many UI enhancements, and experience rates increased.
To view a full list of changes ushered in with Marvel Heroes Patch 1.11, please click here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Broforce Launch Review
- Broforce is undeniably fun. You can just run straight through a stage solo or with friends, firing wildly at the terrorists/devils.
- Echo of Soul: Wrath of the Goddess Expansion Launched
- Echo of Soul has added a host of new content with its new Wrath of the Goddess expansion.
- Rustbucket Rumble Beta Review
- Rustbucket Rumble is a unique 2-D arena fighter, with stages set up similar to Super Smash Brothers or Playstation All-Stars.