Marvel Heroes Adds Human Torch And More in Game Update 1.11
Gazillion Entertainment have launched a mighty game update for Marvel Heroes, the free-to-play action-MMORPG set in the Marvel Universe!
Marvel Heroes Patch 1.11 includes:
· Human Torch – Marvel Heroes players can now FLAME ON! as the Human Torch. He includes 25 unique powers and multiple build options.
· Eternity Splinters – Use Eternity Splinters to unlock any hero in any order you chose. Eternity Splinters drop from any enemy in the game.
· New Zone: Midtown Patrol – Enter Manhattan to protect civilians, clean up the streets and deal with attacking groups of super-villains working together.
· And much more – Many heroes upgraded with more build options, performance improvements, many UI enhancements, and experience rates increased.
To view a full list of changes ushered in with Marvel Heroes Patch 1.11, please click here.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Elsword Season 2 Prelude Stream Reveals Exciting Details
- Elsword's Moshup and Crow hosted a Friday livestream focused on the Prelude to Season 2, and revealed some new details about the updates.
- Nival Announces Blitzkrieg 3
- A decade ago, Nival cemented itself as a leader in strategy gaming with the launch of its now-classic Blitzkrieg series, which has won more th...
- Moon Hunters: GDC/PAX East Preparation & Livestreams
- Kitfox is preparing to bring Moon Hunters to GDC and PAX East, and so today brings a new update on the status of the game.