Trion Worlds Unveils Major Updates for RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance
From gamescom 2015 in Cologne, Germany, Trion Worlds revealed major content updates for MMOs RIFT, ArcheAge, Trove and Defiance. Boasting some of the titles’ most significant updates in history, new content ranges from a brand-new soul in RIFT to never-before-seen mechanics and progression systems in ArcheAge Heroes Awaken.
Updates for each game will include:
RIFT – RIFT’s 3.4 update will, for the first time since the game’s launch, introduce a brand-new calling, the Primalist. This will launch with six souls and bring with it a slew of new content including the all-new Planetouched Wilds expedition zone, Lord Arak Raid, Rhazade Canyons dungeon and much more. Watch the primalist revealed in a dev diary here.
ArcheAge – ArcheAge‘s biggest update ever, ArcheAge Heroes Awaken, will feature significant updates and add fresh content to the game. The brand-new Hero System, updates to the Guild Progression System, Housing upgrades and a reborn Diamond Shore offer just a glimpse at the new content in ArcheAge Heroes Awaken.
Trove – Trove, Trion Worlds’ recently launched voxel MMO adventure game, has been a big hit amongst fans since it launched July 9. The upcoming Fall update, The Shadow Tower, will introduce an all-new class, the Lunar Lancer and endgame content as the game prepares to launch on Mac. Watch the new story trailer here!
Defiance – The upcoming Defiance patch will introduce a new race of enemies, the acidic Shrill who inhabit Silicon Valley’s arkfalls. Also added will be Supreme Weapons, a new higher tier of rarity which can be applied to all current and future weapons.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Zombies Ate My Pizza Launches Ride System In New Update
- R2Games' Zombies Ate My Pizza introduces a vehicle system, raises the level cap, adds new bosses, and more.
- Make a Fortune with Wartune’s Town Hall
- Leading online games publisher, NGames Interactive Ltd, has today detailed the wealth system and Town Hall functions in new strategy/RPG-hybri...
- Dawngate's EU Servers and Bots Unveiled at Gamescom 2014
- Waystone Games, the EA studio behind the new MOBA, Dawngate, has launched EU Servers Alpha and Practice Mode (bots) while at Gamescom.