Marvel Future Fight: Now Available
Netmarble Games today announced the launch of its latest blockbuster mobile RPG, Marvel Future Fight.
Available for free on both the App Store and Google Play across 148 countries, Marvel Future Fight features 36 of Marvel’s world-famous Super Heroes and Super Villains.
Players will have access to some of the most beloved Marvel characters including The Avengers, Spider-Man, Daredevil and the Guardians of the Galaxy, complete with their signature moves and abilities that will allow players to build their own unstoppable team in the fight against well-known villains such as Loki, Doctor Octopus and Ultron.
With a storyline penned by best-selling Marvel comics writer Peter David, players can experience the world of Marvel firsthand across four action-packed modes. In addition to the PVE Mission Mode, Marvel Future Fight also includes a PVP three-on-three Timeline Battle that will see teams of players fighting heroes from other dimensions. For players looking to take it to the next level, the Villain Siege mode taps on players’ knowledge of the Marvel Universe to uncover evil plots of the most infamous villains, while Dimension Rift Missions will offer a true test of skill for players seeking the ultimate challenge.
Taking the game to the next level are its Team Effects and Cooperative Attacks, activated when players join the forces of their heroes within the Marvel Universe. Bring together Iron Man and War Machine to access Tony’s Toys, call on the skills of the Dangerous Trio of Black Cat, Elektra and Black Widow, or tap on the celestial strength of Thor, Loki and Angela, also known as the Asgardian Siblings, to take the game to a whole new level of fun and entertainment.
“We are very excited to present Marvel Future Fight as the latest collaboration, between Netmarble Games and Marvel Entertainment,” said Gun Kim, CEO, Netmarble Monster. “With its high-quality graphics and action-packed contents, we are confident that Marvel Future Fight will become the new flagship for global mobile RPGs.”
For more info, visit http://marvelfuturefight.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Evil Megacorp Crowns First Vainglory Cup Winners
- Super Evil Megacorp and ESL today crowned its first ever Vainglory Cup Series winners, NknCream, REDemption and NwK-MEDIC of team Unknown - O.
- Fallout Shelter Launching on Android August 13
- The game will also include all-new updates including the introduction of Mr. Handy - the ultimate robotic companion - as a premium reward.
- Red Stone Global Launch by L&K
- L&K Logic Korea has announced the grand opening of the global Red Stone Online server this week, taking over direct publisher servicing of...