New F2P car racing game “World of Speed” announced
Slighty Mad Studios, the developers behind the ‘Project CARS’ title is looking to start a new project called ‘World of Speed’, which promises a high-octane AAA car racing experience as a F2P title.
In World of Speed, players will hop in the driver’s seat of an endless garage of cars ranging from everyday city runners to the fastest super cars on the planet to the most iconic cars from throughout the storied history of auto racing. Players will be racing on true-to-life tracks spanning the globe, with cities including London and San Francisco. The game will also contain a social aspect called the ‘Airfield social hub’, where players can enjoy club and team gameplay, events and more.
“At the heart of World of Speed lies a unique massive multiplayer online experience which incorporates a dynamic social elements and entirely new ways to compete in a racing video game – from an individual to a team level,” said Ian Bell, Chief Executive Officer of Slightly Mad Studios. “World of Speed is an online game and will be continuously supported with innovative and fresh content to keep the competition furious well after its launch.”
World of Speed is set to launch into closed beta in Spring 2014. For more info, visit http://www.worldofspeed.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- WoW: Warlords of Draenor Beta Impressions
- The fifth expansion of the World of Warcraft franchise is a truly interesting experience so far. There have been many ups and downs in the ser...
- World of Warships Official Launch Date Announced
- Wargaming today announced World of Warships will officially launch on September 17.
- Helping Hand: Final Fantasy XIV: Moonfire Faire 2017
- In today's "Helping Hand", I'm going to go over everything you need to know about the Final Fantasy XIV "Moonfire Fai...