LYN: The Lightbringer Is Now Available Worldwide
Nexon teams with famed illustrator Jeong Juno (Lineage 2) to bring to life a new roleplaying game on iPhone and Android. LYN: The Lightbringer is a collaboration between Nexon and Jeong Juno, and it boasts a cast of 3D-rendered models converted into 2D characters, designed by Jeong himself. A vast, diverse world awaits, filled with deep stories and a wealth of collectible heroes. In this world, it’s up to Jean and his ragtag group of friends to embark on a twisting journey. Players will get to learn about a diverse series of worlds, and the backstories that accompany each character. LYN: The Lightbringer is now available to pre-register worldwide on both iPhone and Android devices.
In the realm of the godlike Daeva, Light and Dark erupted into a heated battle. After 200 years of peace, a pillar of light appeared, and the Girl of Light arrived. This RPG has players joining the mysterious Jean to explore an enchanting, though also treacherous landscape. Tons of characters await to be collected, as well as a chain-combo system. There are a variety of modes, from Adventure Mode, Rank Blitz, PVP Arena Mode, and Three-Player Co-op Boss Raids and so much more. LYN: The Lightbringer is available on both the App Store and Google Play.
Features of LYN: The Lightbringer:
- Elevated Combat – LYN’s premiere chain-combo system allows for crisp control and movement in battle. Players can challenge each other around the world in dynamic, real-time online player vs. player (PvP) combat and epic Boss Raids
- Intriguing Story – Jean and his ragtag band of heroes embark on a fateful, twisting journey. Players can learn about the diverse worlds and backstories that accompany each hero
- Explosive Game Modes – LYN offers a multitude of varying game modes for players to explore and master, including:
- Adventure Mode – Players can experience LYN’s epic main quest and write history as the hero of the tale
- Rank Blitz Mode – Intense one-on-one battles challenge players to fight for supremacy
- Boss Raids – Players can join forces with allies and work together to take down powerful bosses
- Dragona Ruins – Daily dungeons are ready to be explored for valuable in-game gold
- Altar of Heroes – Powerful heroes await combat to earn their loyalty in battle
- Time Rift – All the heroes in LYN: The Lightbringer have captivating backstories for players to journey through
Articles You May Enjoy
- Total War Attila Announced
- SEGA® of America, Inc. and SEGA® Europe, Ltd. today announced Total War™: ATTILA, the next installment in the multi award-winning Total Wa...
- Battlerite Adds New 'Battlegrounds' Game Mode Today
- Swedish developer, Stunlock Studios, announced today that a new game mode, ‘Battlegrounds’, is now available in Battlerite.
- Heroes of the Storm Hosts Summer Championship Free-to-Play Heroes Event
- The Heroes of the Storm Summer Championship in Sweden has concluded, and the 2016 Summer champions have been declared: Tempest.