LYN: The Lightbringer Is Now Available Worldwide
Nexon teams with famed illustrator Jeong Juno (Lineage 2) to bring to life a new roleplaying game on iPhone and Android. LYN: The Lightbringer is a collaboration between Nexon and Jeong Juno, and it boasts a cast of 3D-rendered models converted into 2D characters, designed by Jeong himself. A vast, diverse world awaits, filled with deep stories and a wealth of collectible heroes. In this world, it’s up to Jean and his ragtag group of friends to embark on a twisting journey. Players will get to learn about a diverse series of worlds, and the backstories that accompany each character. LYN: The Lightbringer is now available to pre-register worldwide on both iPhone and Android devices.
In the realm of the godlike Daeva, Light and Dark erupted into a heated battle. After 200 years of peace, a pillar of light appeared, and the Girl of Light arrived. This RPG has players joining the mysterious Jean to explore an enchanting, though also treacherous landscape. Tons of characters await to be collected, as well as a chain-combo system. There are a variety of modes, from Adventure Mode, Rank Blitz, PVP Arena Mode, and Three-Player Co-op Boss Raids and so much more. LYN: The Lightbringer is available on both the App Store and Google Play.
Features of LYN: The Lightbringer:
- Elevated Combat – LYN’s premiere chain-combo system allows for crisp control and movement in battle. Players can challenge each other around the world in dynamic, real-time online player vs. player (PvP) combat and epic Boss Raids
- Intriguing Story – Jean and his ragtag band of heroes embark on a fateful, twisting journey. Players can learn about the diverse worlds and backstories that accompany each hero
- Explosive Game Modes – LYN offers a multitude of varying game modes for players to explore and master, including:
- Adventure Mode – Players can experience LYN’s epic main quest and write history as the hero of the tale
- Rank Blitz Mode – Intense one-on-one battles challenge players to fight for supremacy
- Boss Raids – Players can join forces with allies and work together to take down powerful bosses
- Dragona Ruins – Daily dungeons are ready to be explored for valuable in-game gold
- Altar of Heroes – Powerful heroes await combat to earn their loyalty in battle
- Time Rift – All the heroes in LYN: The Lightbringer have captivating backstories for players to journey through
Articles You May Enjoy
- Black Desert Online Launching Valencia Expansion Part 1 in June
- Black Desert Online keeps getting larger and larger as the first part of the next major expansion, Valencia, receives a June 1 release date.
- Livelock Launch Date Announced
- Perfect World and Tuque Games announced Livelock will be launching on Aug. 2 simultaneously for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC for $19.99.
- Edge Case Games Secures $1.3 Million Funding Led by Mercia Technologies
- Edge Case Games will also explore expanding the game's worldwide audience by adapting the game for the growing Asian market.