Lords Online lets you enslave your Facebook friends
Lords Online has added a new feature for its Facebook players: enslavement.
Players can now assign their friends to farm resources, offering the player increased growth and rewards from that resource. Players can be both a slave and a slave master, but only serve as a slave to one person at a time. Each lord can use up to 10 slaves, which are classified into 20 different levels. Players must also tend to their slaves; untended slaves will run away after 72 hours.
The Original Press Release:
Lords Online: Put Your Friends to Work
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have your friends work for you? Now you can find out when you play Lords Online on Facebook ( http://apps.facebook.com/lordsonline/ ). Get your friends to serve as your slaves and help expand your kingdom. Assign them to farm any resource and watch as you immediately reap the benefits of accelerated growth thanks to your virtual workforce.
Under this new system, each player can take on the role of both slave and slave owner, but they can only serve one master at a time. This limitation means you can’t simply promise each prospective slave that you’ll return the favor. That’s why it’s so important to take the initiative in recruiting your friends before someone else does.
Managing this new source of labor requires more than just some recruiting. Each lord can use up to ten slaves to farm resources that are vital to the growth of the kingdom. There are 20 levels of slaves, and the higher the level of a given slave, the faster they produce resources. To keep them working, a lord must be attentive to their needs. If you fail to tend to them for 72 hours, they will escape and end up serving another lord.
Do you have what it takes to be both a wise and responsible master? If so, your kingdom will become stronger than ever before. Act now, before your rivals lay claim to this valuable new source of manpower and leave you in the dust.
Articles You May Enjoy
- GamesCampus Announces Valentine's Day Events
- GamesCampus just announced Valentine's Day events for all of their games! Check out the events in Asda Story, Shot Online, MLB Dugout Her...
- Dual Universe Kickstarter Successful
- Novaquark, a Paris-based game studio, has announced that the Dual Universe Kickstarter campaign has finished successfully.
- MU Ignition Introduces a New Class: Magic Gladiator
- Magic Gladiator is the 4th class for MU Ignition, and is adept in Magic Spells and Swords, able to use both Dark Knight/Dark Mage's equip...