League of Legends Reveals Braum with hefty Analysis
Over the past year Riot Games has chosen to adopt a more thorough, slow paced champion release schedule for their most popular MOBA in the world, League of Legends. Their efforts are finally coming together in the complete package with Braum, a new melee support that hits three fan requests dead center.
1) Epic Reveal Video: Check.
2) Archetype long requested by the community: Check.
3) In-depth analysis of where champion will fit into the current meta: Check.
His kit is as follows:
Passive: Concussive Blows
Braum’s basic attacks apply Concussive Blows. Once the first stack is applied, all basic attacks from Braum and his allies apply further stacks. Targets that sustain four stacks are stunned and suffer bonus magic damage. After being stunned, Braum cannot apply Concussive Blows to his target again for a moderate duration.
Q: Winter’s Bite
Braum propels freezing ice from his shield in a straight line skillshot, dealing magic damage (based on Braum’s max health), slowing and applying a stack of Concussive Blows to the first target hit.
W: Stand Behind Me
Braum leaps to the aid of a nearby ally, positioning himself between his target and their nearest enemy champion, and granting both Braum and his target bonus armor and magic resist based on his total armor and magic resist.
Braum raises his shield in a target direction, negating the damage from the first attack from the shield’s direction and reducing the damage of all subsequent attacks as long as the shield is raised. Braum intercepts projectiles with Unbreakable, causing them to hit him and then be destroyed. He also gains a minor speed boost until he lowers his shield.
R: Glacial Fissure
Braum slams his shield into the ground, sending out a huge long-range skillshot that knocks up and damages all enemies caught before leaving behind a strong slow field.
Catch the full overview at League of Legends’ official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Warhammer 40k: Dark Nexus Arena Alpha Impressions
- However, sometimes you do get new games that try to differentiate themselves from the rest; Dark Nexus Arena is one of those games.
- Combat Arms Celebrates Six Years of Shooter Mayhem
- Nexon Europe is pleased to announce that the hugely successful multiplayer shooter Combat Arms will be celebrating its sixth anniversary durin...
- World's Largest Text-Based MMO 'Torn' Coming to Android
- In what started as a 16-year old's project in their bedroom, the world's largest text-based MMORPG, Torn, is coming to Android.