League of Legends Reveals Braum with hefty Analysis
Over the past year Riot Games has chosen to adopt a more thorough, slow paced champion release schedule for their most popular MOBA in the world, League of Legends. Their efforts are finally coming together in the complete package with Braum, a new melee support that hits three fan requests dead center.
1) Epic Reveal Video: Check.
2) Archetype long requested by the community: Check.
3) In-depth analysis of where champion will fit into the current meta: Check.
His kit is as follows:
Passive: Concussive Blows
Braum’s basic attacks apply Concussive Blows. Once the first stack is applied, all basic attacks from Braum and his allies apply further stacks. Targets that sustain four stacks are stunned and suffer bonus magic damage. After being stunned, Braum cannot apply Concussive Blows to his target again for a moderate duration.
Q: Winter’s Bite
Braum propels freezing ice from his shield in a straight line skillshot, dealing magic damage (based on Braum’s max health), slowing and applying a stack of Concussive Blows to the first target hit.
W: Stand Behind Me
Braum leaps to the aid of a nearby ally, positioning himself between his target and their nearest enemy champion, and granting both Braum and his target bonus armor and magic resist based on his total armor and magic resist.
Braum raises his shield in a target direction, negating the damage from the first attack from the shield’s direction and reducing the damage of all subsequent attacks as long as the shield is raised. Braum intercepts projectiles with Unbreakable, causing them to hit him and then be destroyed. He also gains a minor speed boost until he lowers his shield.
R: Glacial Fissure
Braum slams his shield into the ground, sending out a huge long-range skillshot that knocks up and damages all enemies caught before leaving behind a strong slow field.
Catch the full overview at League of Legends’ official site.
Articles You May Enjoy
- AbleGamers Brings Multi-Game Esports Competition to Pittsburgh
- The AbleGamers Charity is bringing esports to Pittsburgh with the Steel City Showdown.
- Blade & Soul Western Launch Review
- It’s finally here… After several years of anticipation, North America and Europe finally has their very own version of the Asian sensation...
- Mad Machines Goes Live on PC in November
- Mad Machines is an endless online multiplayer arena brawler, and it's relaunching on Steam in November.