League of Legends: New Champion “Gnar” revealed
RIOT Games as recently revealed a new champion for League of Legends known as “Gnar: The Missing Link”. As a yordle born millennia ago, Gnar was captured and trapped in true ice, frozen – quite literally – in time. Civilizations formed and fell as the prehistoric yordle vacantly stared on, but nothing – not even true ice – could confine Gnar forever. After breaking free, he wandered Runeterra until he found himself taken in by his yordle descendants. But, as they would soon discover, there’s a beast behind the boy.
Gnar’s a prehistoric yordle best suited to the Rift’s top lane. A transform champion with clear strengths and weaknesses in both Mini and Mega forms, Gnar fights best when he anticipates his fits of rage, and come late game, brawls most effectively as a tank or fighter.
For more info, visit http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-reveal/gnar-the-missing-link
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlantica Online releases At the Gates
- "At The Gates" is the newest update to arrive in Nexon's Atlantica Online.
- PAX South 2017: Day Two Recap - Dauntless, Dreadnought, & Rooster Teeth
- Attention, Internet! Day two is done, and the madness is slowly funneling into my brain!
- IGG announces Tales of Fantasy
- IGG Announces new fantasy MMORPG Tales of Fantasy. Tales of Fantasy is a 3D Fantasy MMORPG by IGG that looks a bit like World of Warcraft and ...