League of Legends: New Champion “Gnar” revealed
RIOT Games as recently revealed a new champion for League of Legends known as “Gnar: The Missing Link”. As a yordle born millennia ago, Gnar was captured and trapped in true ice, frozen – quite literally – in time. Civilizations formed and fell as the prehistoric yordle vacantly stared on, but nothing – not even true ice – could confine Gnar forever. After breaking free, he wandered Runeterra until he found himself taken in by his yordle descendants. But, as they would soon discover, there’s a beast behind the boy.
Gnar’s a prehistoric yordle best suited to the Rift’s top lane. A transform champion with clear strengths and weaknesses in both Mini and Mega forms, Gnar fights best when he anticipates his fits of rage, and come late game, brawls most effectively as a tank or fighter.
For more info, visit http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/champion-reveal/gnar-the-missing-link
Articles You May Enjoy
- DemonsAreCrazy Launches on Steam
- DemonsAreCrazy – an action-packed, atmospheric MOBA for PC – has left Early Access and is now available as a full Steam release.
- Planetside 2: Playstation 4 Closed Beta Preview
- Between vehicle, awesome guns, and siege anti-air weaponry, Planetside 2 is certainly in a class all its own right now.
- Legend: Rising Empire from NetEase Launches in October
- NetEase announced today that their simulation/strategy title, Legend: Rising Empire hits Europe, North America, and Oceania in October.