League of Angels II Introduces New Hero Durona
Yoozoo and League of Angels II have announced the arrival of a new hero: Durona.
Belonging to the royal Black Dragon family, Durona began exploring the world when he was young. Unfortunately he came across a fragment of the Justice Wheel, and became enslaved to Hades as an undead dragon until the angel Joanna freed him.
Durona’s skills are as follows:
Dragon Art: Thunderbreak
Deal (288%+10720) DMG to all enemies and increase ATK, Hit, and Crit of entire squad by 10% for 2 turns (this effect can stack 2 times and cannot be dispelled).
Dragon Art: Impale
Deal (368%+13720) DMG to the main target with a 60% chance to kill instantly if target’s HP is below 35%; Deal 80% of skill’s damage to enemy behind the main target and stun them for 1 turn (this effect ignores immunities); this skill replaces hero’s basic attack.
Dragon Art: Lineage
While in battle, Durona’s max HP and DEF is increased by 15%; at the start of each turn, Durona loses 5% of her max HP and gains 100 additional Rage.
Eroding Moon (Prototype)
- Unique Effect “Onslaught”: Increase ATK of entire squad by 30% of Durona’s ATK;
- Durona is immune to Rage stealing and Rage reduction effects;
- When using Durona’s Ultimate skill, there is a 50% chance to gain 500 Rage (this effect can only trigger once per turn and the Rage gained is not affected by any other effects);
- Durona reduces all Rage gain of all enemies by 40% for 5 turns (this skill does not stack with Dora’s skill).
Join the Resource Tycoon from June 4th to June 9th to claim Durona if you want to increase your combat power.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Weekly MMOHuts Stream (7/3): ZMR + Elsword
- JamesBl0nde streams every Friday for MMOHuts on Twitch!
- Team-Based Shooter Overwatch Announced at Blizzcon
- To end the opening ceremony of BlizzCon 2014, Blizzard Entertainment introduced a brand new game: Overwatch.