Latest PlanetSide 2 Update Rolls Out with GU13
PlanetSide 2‘s Game Update 13 (GU13) is now live, and Sony Online Entertainment has exciting new updates that are sure to fire up battle-ready soldiers, including enabling the Lattice System on Esamir. Esamir has undergone a virtual facelift to help support the addition of lattice connections on the continent, so soldiers must strategize accordingly! Features include enhancements and modifications to a majority of the facilities and outposts on the continent.
This update also brings new weapons to the marketplace, including a NS-7 PDW SMG, ideal for medium and short range attacks, and faction pistols — LA3 Desperado (New Conglomerate), TS2 Inquisitor (Terran Republic), and the Cerberus (Vanu Sovereignty).
Additional new features with GU13 include: Vanu Sovereignty weapon audio overhaul, improved reticule feedback, a chatbox to the respawn screen, additional platoon leader waypoints (per squad) and tutorial additions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Heroes of Newerth: Tour Season 3 Announced
- The Heroes of Newerth team today announced that beginning July 26, Newerth will kick-off its biggest eSports event of the year, Hontour: Seaso...
- MU Online Reveals Series of Halloween Themed Events
- It’s going to be one busy month for players in Webzen’s longstanding MMORPG juggernaut, MU Online! Here’s the breakdown so you don’t m...
- Celtic Heroes: Gelebron’s Tower Expansion Now Available
- One Thumb Mobile, creator of the mobile 3D MMO Celtic Heroes, reveals their brand new high-level expansion: Gelebron’s Tower, which is avail...