Latest PlanetSide 2 Update Rolls Out with GU13
PlanetSide 2‘s Game Update 13 (GU13) is now live, and Sony Online Entertainment has exciting new updates that are sure to fire up battle-ready soldiers, including enabling the Lattice System on Esamir. Esamir has undergone a virtual facelift to help support the addition of lattice connections on the continent, so soldiers must strategize accordingly! Features include enhancements and modifications to a majority of the facilities and outposts on the continent.
This update also brings new weapons to the marketplace, including a NS-7 PDW SMG, ideal for medium and short range attacks, and faction pistols — LA3 Desperado (New Conglomerate), TS2 Inquisitor (Terran Republic), and the Cerberus (Vanu Sovereignty).
Additional new features with GU13 include: Vanu Sovereignty weapon audio overhaul, improved reticule feedback, a chatbox to the respawn screen, additional platoon leader waypoints (per squad) and tutorial additions.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Blitzkrieg 3: Pre-orders now available
- Nival, an independent game developer renowned for its strategy games, has today launched a highly enticing pre-order campaign for Blitzkrieg 3...
- Free Realms hits 3 Million Unique Users
- Since the launch of Sony Online Entertainment's 'Free Realms' on April 28th, the game has registered a whopping 3 million uniqu...
- World of Warplanes Pre-Launch Preview
- World of Warplanes is the latest project by Wargaming who has also brought us World of Tanks. The game is still in its open beta stage but has...