Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria. Live in-game now, Episode Four, Mystic Training: The Ritual, starts off with the player and Shamala finding Millia at the Ant Pit, however Millia does not want to be interrupted. Nevertheless, Shamala convinces Millia to come to the holy land of shamans to train in the use of her powers. Demote, the caretaker, states that only Akule had the strength to train a power as great as Millia’s. A crazed ex-shaman named Lelach, who bears a striking resemblance to Akule, claims he can train Millia. At his behest, they complete the charm Akule was making for the player with the help of the Elves and Giants. The completed charm exorcises the demon within the player. They return to the holy land, and meet with representatives of the Elves and Giants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Brawlout Early Beta Impressions
- But what is Brawlout? It’s a PC/XB/PS platform fighter, and that’s the big draw for me.
- Space Engineers and NVIDIA partner for Creation Contest
- Independent developer and creators of Space Engineers game, Keen Software House, is launching a creation contest in collaboration with NVIDIA ...
- Dragons and Titans Announces Improved Control Scheme, Icemaul and More
- Independent developer Wyrmbyte announces that their new MOBA, Dragons and Titans, has received several important updates, including the new Ic...