Mabinogi’s The Saga: Iria Keeps the Drama Coming with Episode Four
Nexon’s fantasy MMO Mabinogi keeps delivering the drama with The Saga: Iria. Live in-game now, Episode Four, Mystic Training: The Ritual, starts off with the player and Shamala finding Millia at the Ant Pit, however Millia does not want to be interrupted. Nevertheless, Shamala convinces Millia to come to the holy land of shamans to train in the use of her powers. Demote, the caretaker, states that only Akule had the strength to train a power as great as Millia’s. A crazed ex-shaman named Lelach, who bears a striking resemblance to Akule, claims he can train Millia. At his behest, they complete the charm Akule was making for the player with the help of the Elves and Giants. The completed charm exorcises the demon within the player. They return to the holy land, and meet with representatives of the Elves and Giants.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Atlus Online Launches BattleSpace
- Atlus Online has announced today's commercial launch of BattleSpace, both on Atlus Online and Kongregate.
- Join the Fight: Line of Defense Now Available on Early Access
- Line of Defense, the MMO from 3000AD, is now available for purchase on Steam’s Early Access.
- Combat Arms releases Rural Estate map
- The prize-winning Rural Estate map is now live in Nexon's Combat Arms.