Knights Chronicle Pre-Registration Begins on iOS and Android
Netmarble has officially opened up the pre-registration for their turn-based RPG mobile game, Knights Chronicle. From now until launch, players can click the link below to pre-register for in-game items, such as SSR rated 6-star Rebecca (member of the White Knights), 1 million gold, and 200 diamonds. These will be available when Knights Chronicle arrives officially on mobile devices. Knights Chronicle offers a rigid turn-based RPG on mobile devices, immersive Japanese animation-like battle scenes and a compelling story all at the same time. The game features more than 100 heroes, and follows the adventures of Theo and his friends as they uncover a hidden past and prevent the ruin of the planet ‘Garniel’.
“Knights Chronicle is an authentic turn-based RPG featuring full 3D graphics, fantastic combat scenes and the fun that comes with collecting heroes” said Youngjae Park, Netmarble’s Division Director. “I hope many players pre-register now and enjoy Knights Chronicle when it launches on iOS and Android devices.”
Articles You May Enjoy
- Wakfu reveals the conquering of Ogrest
- The main quest of Wakfu has been revealed this week by Ankama.
- CCP Games Closing San Francisco Office
- CCP Games confirms it will close its San Francisco office, laying off employees and continuing to restructure its company.
- Aika Expansion Class Evolutions and New Maps Preview
- Aika Online highlights several upcoming changes in the new Ashes of Betrayal expansion including 2 new maps and numerous new class evolutions.