KartRider: Drift’s Preseason Player Access Begins
Nexon has announced that KartRider: Drift, its free-to-play kart racing game, is now available to play on PC and mobile in North America, Europe, and Japan.
The preseason period lasts from January 12 until the official launch of KartRider: Drift later this year.
During Preseason, racers can test their skill on bright, colorful tracks against PC and mobile racers from around the globe, rendered in stunning Unreal® Engine 4 graphics. When the official season starts, KartRider: Drift will also support PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, providing a “full cross-play” environment that allows players to enjoy racing across device boundaries.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Gloria Victis Implements PvP Tournament
- Gloria Victis's latest update introduced a new mode – “Valley of Death”.
- Halloween "Sieges" Knight Age
- Joymax has announced the launch of a new major update to Knight Age Online today, introducing Siege Warfare and Halloween events.
- Heroes of the Storm Releases PTS Details
- Blizzard's freshly launched MOBA, Heroes of the Storm, has just released instructions on how to join their private test server.