KartRider: Drift is a 3D competitive multiplayer racing game designed to test your skills and not your luck!
►Off to the Races: Challenge your friends across the globe or across the couch with online matchmaking and local split-screen alike.
►Learn As you Go: Effortlessly pick up the fundamentals of speeding around memorable tracks while you steadily master more advanced mechanics like drifting.
►Check Me Out: Dive deep into the expansive kart and character customizer and let the whole world know what you’re all about.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon Korea
- Publisher: Nexon Korea
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual Core CPU+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 650+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: KartRider: Drift is a 3D competitive multiplayer racing game designed to test your skills and not your luck!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Super Senso Heads to Europe This Month and Yacht Club, Adult Swim and More Sign On
- Super Senso by GungHo Online Entertainment America is on its way to Europe later this month.
- Magic: the Gathering Arena - Interview with AliasV
- Today's interview is with AliasV! She's a streamer for compLexity gaming, and was one of the casters of the event!
- Mirage: Arcane Warfare Debuting New Content at PAX West 2016
- Torn Banner Studios has announced that two new levels and new gameplay mechanics for Mirage: Arcane Warfare will be showcased @ PAX West.