KartRider: Drift is a 3D competitive multiplayer racing game designed to test your skills and not your luck!
►Off to the Races: Challenge your friends across the globe or across the couch with online matchmaking and local split-screen alike.
►Learn As you Go: Effortlessly pick up the fundamentals of speeding around memorable tracks while you steadily master more advanced mechanics like drifting.
►Check Me Out: Dive deep into the expansive kart and character customizer and let the whole world know what you’re all about.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon Korea
- Publisher: Nexon Korea
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual Core CPU+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 650+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: KartRider: Drift is a 3D competitive multiplayer racing game designed to test your skills and not your luck!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Half-Minute Hero 2 Review
- Half-Minute Hero: The Second Coming is charming and clever, offering lots of throwbacks to the days of more pixelated RPGs.
- SMITE Enters Open Beta on Playstation 4
- Hi-Rez Studios announced that the mythology-themed action game SMITE is now officially in open beta for Playstation 4.
- PvP Scenario Highlights for Scarlet Blade
- A new video and information emerges about Scarlet Blade's intense PvP.