KartRider: Drift is a 3D competitive multiplayer racing game designed to test your skills and not your luck!
►Off to the Races: Challenge your friends across the globe or across the couch with online matchmaking and local split-screen alike.
►Learn As you Go: Effortlessly pick up the fundamentals of speeding around memorable tracks while you steadily master more advanced mechanics like drifting.
►Check Me Out: Dive deep into the expansive kart and character customizer and let the whole world know what you’re all about.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon Korea
- Publisher: Nexon Korea
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual Core CPU+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 650+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: KartRider: Drift is a 3D competitive multiplayer racing game designed to test your skills and not your luck!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Dead Effect 2 - Early Access FPS Game Available Now
- Indie game developer and publisher BadFly Interactive is excited to announce the release of Dead Effect 2 via Steam™ Early Access, the lates...
- Arena: Cyber Evolution: Early Access Tournament This Weekend
- Spearhead Games will be hosting a live tournament for this eSports Arena Game: "Arena Cyber Evolution" this Saturday and Sunday at 1...