KartRider: Drift is a 3D competitive multiplayer racing game designed to test your skills and not your luck!
►Off to the Races: Challenge your friends across the globe or across the couch with online matchmaking and local split-screen alike.
►Learn As you Go: Effortlessly pick up the fundamentals of speeding around memorable tracks while you steadily master more advanced mechanics like drifting.
►Check Me Out: Dive deep into the expansive kart and character customizer and let the whole world know what you’re all about.
This is a free-to-play title offering optional in-game purchases.
- Status: Pre-Release
- Business Model: Free to Play
- Developer: Nexon Korea
- Publisher: Nexon Korea
- Category: Stand-alone
- Genre(s): 3D, Fantasy, Sports
- Platforms: PC, Steam, Xbox One
- Recommended System Requirements:
- OS: Windows 7+ 64-bit
- CPU: Intel i3 Dual Core CPU+
- RAM: 8 GB
- GPU: Geforce GTX 650+
- HDD: 30 GB
- Description: KartRider: Drift is a 3D competitive multiplayer racing game designed to test your skills and not your luck!
Articles You May Enjoy
- Offworld Trading Company Release Date Announced
- Stardock and Mohawk Games have announced April 28, 2016 as the release date for Offworld Trading Company, the economic strategy game.
- Moon Hunters Online Mode Officially Releasing
- Via a Kickstarter update, Moon Hunters has announced that it will launch its Online Mode fully today.
- Life is Feudal: Over 100,000 copies sold
- Bitbox Ltd announced today that sales of Life is Feudal: Your Own (LiF:YO) sold over 100,000 copies in just one month since its early access r...