Internal Testing is Coming… to Camelot Unchained
Today City State Entertainment revealed some tweaks to their working site for upcoming sandbox realm warfare MMORPG, Camelot Unchained. In addition, the long awaited Builders’ Tiers are now available for gamers looking to join the project that missed out on the Kickstarter deadline earlier in 2013.
While the builders tiers aren’t quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize their selection of awards at launch), they’re still quite comparable and will contribute towards unlocking additional stretch goals for the project. With only $90,000 missing before The Depths, a PvP heavy crafting mecha filled with all kinds of nasty underground keep battles, it’s expected this goal will be unlocked by the influx of new members to the community.
Another surprise was news that the first round of alpha testing is set to begin as early as next week. This will be the first playable test of the game since the engineering demo done during the Kickstarter. Those looking to plan out their character and faction can also check the site for a more complete list of race options including concept art, backstories, and video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Shikihime Zoushi Review
- As an Onmyoji, you will summon and combine your Shikihime to do battle and cleanse the land of evil spirits. There are also elements of...
- Trinium Wars Shutting Down This August
- Trinium Wars has announced that it is shutting down on August 31, and is no longer available on Steam.
- Blade Hunter Expands Roster with Mechanist Class
- R2Games has released a fourth playable class for Blade Hunter, the free to play beat 'em up action browser MMORPG.