Internal Testing is Coming… to Camelot Unchained
Today City State Entertainment revealed some tweaks to their working site for upcoming sandbox realm warfare MMORPG, Camelot Unchained. In addition, the long awaited Builders’ Tiers are now available for gamers looking to join the project that missed out on the Kickstarter deadline earlier in 2013.
While the builders tiers aren’t quite on par with the founders tiers (primarily lacking FP, a currency founders will use to customize their selection of awards at launch), they’re still quite comparable and will contribute towards unlocking additional stretch goals for the project. With only $90,000 missing before The Depths, a PvP heavy crafting mecha filled with all kinds of nasty underground keep battles, it’s expected this goal will be unlocked by the influx of new members to the community.
Another surprise was news that the first round of alpha testing is set to begin as early as next week. This will be the first playable test of the game since the engineering demo done during the Kickstarter. Those looking to plan out their character and faction can also check the site for a more complete list of race options including concept art, backstories, and video.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Amplitude Celebrates Endless Day with Big Reveals and Sales
- Amplitude Studios celebrates Endless Day again this year!
- Hi-Rez Studios Begins Breaking into the Games Industry series
- Hi-Rez Studios - developers of SMITE, Global Agenda, and Tribes Ascend, is now publishing a new video series on its SMITE YouTube, called &quo...
- Cubic Castles: New Puzzle Game by Ex-PopCap Devs Available
- Inspired by the creative sandbox building of Minecraft and the playful gameplay of Nintendo classics like Super Mario Bros, Cubic Castles is a...