InnoGames Honors Valentine’s Day with Events
With a few days to go until Valentine’s Day, InnoGames preps players for the romantic celebration with three special in-game events. Starting today, Forge of Empires, The West and Grepolis will begin their festivities with their own rewards and starting dates. The online game developer has also released two informational videos on this topic for Forge of Empires and The West.
Forge of Empires starts everything off with their alternative ending quest line, today. This year, the game features three new quest givers: Robin, the Sheriff and Marian. Through daily quests, participants of the game will be able to craft an epic love triangle based on the story of Robin Hood. In the end, players will be able to choose who Marian ends up with, Robin or the Sheriff. Furthermore, the game unveils the Eternal Tree of Love as a new building.
On their end, both The West and Grepolis follow through with events focused on prizes. Starting on February 13, The West fans can start getting hearts through regular ingame activities. There are two different reward schemes based on this currency: personal and community rewards. The first lets individuals unlock rewards through their collected hearts. While the second unlocks perks in a world, that every player can use, based on the amount of hearts everyone has accumulated. On the other hand, from February 14 on, Grepolis players will find a mermaid appearing in their town – and she has presents with her! All players have to do to claim them is click on her before she disappears.
For more info, visit http://www.innogames.com/?ref=dotcom
Articles You May Enjoy
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege Available Today on iOS
- Age of Empires: Castle Siege is coming to Windows 10 and is available today globally on the App Store for iPhone 4s + and iPad 2+.
- Battleline Steel Warfare: Enters 2nd Beta
- BANDAI NAMCO Games America today announces that the second beta for their upcoming free-to-play title for the PC, BATTLELINE: STEEL WAREFARE, ...
- Hunter King Launches on Mobile
- PLAYWITH Interactive has announced the global launch of its "Hyper Casual" title, Hunter King, on iOS and Android.