Injustice 2 Mobile Celebrates Superman’s 80th Anniversary
Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman by adding Classic Superman to the roster for Injustice 2 Mobile. This version of Superman is inspired by his first appearance in Action Comics #1 and pays homage to the cultural icon’s first appearance with unique fighting abilities that lower his opponents’ defenses, while also dealing strong area-of-effect damage. The anniversary celebration continues during a special in-game event where Classic Superman invades the popular game mode, The Arena, for a limited time. Classic Superman will not invade every battle but when he does, players will have the chance to receive Hero Shards if they defeat him.
Articles You May Enjoy
- League of Angels II Chosen As Facebook Games’ Next Big Game Launch Feature
- Just recently, League of Angels II earned the recognition of Facebook Games and will be featured in their “Big Game Launch”.
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus Review
- Senran Kagura Estival Versus is a revolution in what an anime waifu title can be.
- Ragachak's E3 2019 Final Positive Presentation Thoughts
- I wanted to stray away from “winners” and “losers” because, at the end of the day, we all win.