Injustice 2 Mobile Celebrates Superman’s 80th Anniversary
Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman by adding Classic Superman to the roster for Injustice 2 Mobile. This version of Superman is inspired by his first appearance in Action Comics #1 and pays homage to the cultural icon’s first appearance with unique fighting abilities that lower his opponents’ defenses, while also dealing strong area-of-effect damage. The anniversary celebration continues during a special in-game event where Classic Superman invades the popular game mode, The Arena, for a limited time. Classic Superman will not invade every battle but when he does, players will have the chance to receive Hero Shards if they defeat him.
Articles You May Enjoy
- War of Conquest Launches on Steam's Early Access Next Week
- War of Conquest's Kickstarter last fall was a success and has since been in the beta testing phase.
- Tribes Ascend updates with new map and more
- Friday brought a new update to Tribes Ascend's closed beta, bringing an early version of a new map and over a dozen tweaks and fixes.
- Shotgun News 12/12: World of Darkness, Monster Madness Online, and Perfect World International
- A look at the MMO news for today including World of Darkness, Monster Madness, and Perfect World International.