Injustice 2 Mobile Celebrates Superman’s 80th Anniversary
Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman by adding Classic Superman to the roster for Injustice 2 Mobile. This version of Superman is inspired by his first appearance in Action Comics #1 and pays homage to the cultural icon’s first appearance with unique fighting abilities that lower his opponents’ defenses, while also dealing strong area-of-effect damage. The anniversary celebration continues during a special in-game event where Classic Superman invades the popular game mode, The Arena, for a limited time. Classic Superman will not invade every battle but when he does, players will have the chance to receive Hero Shards if they defeat him.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Forsaken World: Blood Harvest Update Now Available
- Perfect World Entertainment has just released a new update for Forsaken World called the Blood Harvest. This update includes a raised LV cap o...
- Final Fantasy Mobius Mobile Review
- Mobius Final Fantasy is a free-to-play, episodic mobile title for the Android and iOS.
- Funcom Welcomes $6 Million Revival Investment
- This investment is a major turning point for the company.