Injustice 2 Mobile Celebrates Superman’s 80th Anniversary
Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman by adding Classic Superman to the roster for Injustice 2 Mobile. This version of Superman is inspired by his first appearance in Action Comics #1 and pays homage to the cultural icon’s first appearance with unique fighting abilities that lower his opponents’ defenses, while also dealing strong area-of-effect damage.¬†The anniversary celebration continues during a special in-game event where Classic Superman invades the popular game mode, The Arena, for a limited time. Classic Superman will not invade every battle but when he does, players will have the chance to receive Hero Shards if they defeat him.
Articles You May Enjoy
- ARK: Free Weekend Now Available
- Studio Wildcard announced today that ARK: Survival Evolved is now having a Free Weekend on Steam, starting at 10 am PST today, Thursday, Augus
- Microsoft Buying Minecraft Maker Mojang
- Microsoft Corp. today announced it has reached an agreement to acquire Mojang, the celebrated Stockholm-based game developer, and the company‚...
- Global War Opens Landing Page
- On November 14, GameGo, a new publisher from Asia, launched their landing page for Global War.