Injustice 2 Mobile Celebrates Superman’s 80th Anniversary
Warner Bros. Interactive and NetherRealm Studios are celebrating the 80th anniversary of Superman by adding Classic Superman to the roster for Injustice 2 Mobile. This version of Superman is inspired by his first appearance in Action Comics #1 and pays homage to the cultural icon’s first appearance with unique fighting abilities that lower his opponents’ defenses, while also dealing strong area-of-effect damage. The anniversary celebration continues during a special in-game event where Classic Superman invades the popular game mode, The Arena, for a limited time. Classic Superman will not invade every battle but when he does, players will have the chance to receive Hero Shards if they defeat him.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Street Fighter V Launch Review
- But I have hope for Street Fighter V. I say that I have hope because that’s the only feature that’s bloody open to be used right now!
- Shotgun News 12/17: LOTRO, STO, DayZ, and Much More!
- A daily look at MMO news.
- Star Trek Online announces early F2P access
- Star Trek Online is slated to go fully free-to-play on January 17, but is now opening early access for select players.