Huxley is Still Alive
We’re pleased to announce that Huxley: The Dystopia is still alive – meaning, it hasn’t been canceled. The game was originally announced back in 2005 as an Xbox 360 FPS, but is something much different today – a free to play MMOFPS. It went through numerous rounds of beta testing, but the game was delayed numerous times, but as of August 28, 2010 ijji announced that they will be transferring future international publishing rights for Huxley: The Dystopia back to Webzen – the game’s developer. Webzen intends to self-publish the game world-wide, much like how they already self-publish Mu Online, Archlord and Soul of the Ultimate Nation. The folks over at ijji will still be assisting in the launch of Huxley though – as both Webzen and ijji are owned by the large South Korean company – NHN Games.
Huxley Gameplay Screenshot
For those that haven’t heard of Huxley – It’s a 3D MMOFPS game built on the Unreal 3 Engine. There is still no definitive release date for Huxley, but it’s good to hear that the project is still alive.
Articles You May Enjoy
- 37Games Throws a Halloween Party
- From Oct. 23th to Nov. 7th, 37Games will throw a Halloween Party. As you can expect, there will be many games and tons of rewards to give out
- Jurojin: Immortal Ninja Soft Launched for iOS App Store
- Critical Bacon Games has soft launched their first title, Jurojin: Immortal Ninja.
- Star Trek Online Hosts Free C-Store Giveaways
- To celebrate the upcoming release of Star Trek Online Season 11: A New Dawn, STO is giving away some items from its C-Store.