Hunter’s Arena: Legends – Closed Beta Signups Available
Hunter’s Arena: Legends has announced that closed beta registration is now open. Players can register through the Mantisco portal for a chance to participate in the upcoming closed beta test. 10,000 players from each region will be selected to participate.
The Closed Beta schedule is as follows:
- America: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT -7)
- Europe: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT +1)
- Asia: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT +9)
In Hunter’s Arena: Legends, magical yet dark landscapes beckon combatants into an enchanted realm where 60 players enter and only one leaves. From snowy mountains to dense forest to dangerous lava fields, detailed and semi-realistic terrain impacts how players do battle. Special dungeon areas allow players the choice to work together to fight boss monsters for powerful rewards. Additional Hunter’s Arena: Legends features include:
- Unique Character Classes – Classic MOBA-inspired character classes offer players unique ways to compete for glory. Every player class offers different strengths and weaknesses, along with countless skill and equipment upgrades;
- Solo and Team Play – Players must balance aggressive and strategic game styles by going head-to-head or by teaming up to take down daunting computer-generated bosses;
- Lightning-Quick Combat – A unique fighting system allows for strategic combos including parrying, a counter system and more for smooth online tournaments;
- Gorgeous Arenas – Hunter’s Arena: Legends utilizes Unreal Engine technology to create detailed character models and an immersive world.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Cuisine Royale Begins Their Wild West Season and Releases First Female PCs
- The newest content season for the Battle Royale shooter, Cuisine Royale begins today - Wild West.
- War of Rights Passes 50% Funding and Steam Greenlight
- Campfire Games is excited to announce that War of Rights has been approved on Steam Greenlight along with reaching 50% funding.
- H1Z1 Review (PC)
- Being the granddaddy of Battle Royale games, H1Z1 just recently went out of early access and finally joined its successors.