Hockey Dash Open Beta Begins June 3
Hockey Dash, the upcoming sports MMO from OGPlanet, is entering open beta on June 3. This means on June 3 and onwards anyone who wants to play Hockey Dash will be able to without a beta key or anything special. Plus, there won’t be any more character wipes. In case you haven’t heard of Hockey Dash, it’s a 3D anime inspired hockey themed MMO.
OGPlanet also publishes Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter and LaTale.
From the Original Release:
After a successful closed beta test where many players got to try out the game, we have received many valuable feedbacks from players.
With the player feedbacks and focus on Fun & Competitive Sports Game in mind, we are coming anew with many major changes to the game. Here are some of those changes:
– Collision delay that caused players unable to move has been severely reduced.
– Server issues with purchasing items have been addressed
– AI rooms no longer start the game as soon as the player joins
– Many errors with in-game texts and chat has been addressed
Articles You May Enjoy
- Year 0 Review
- Year 0 pits you and fellow survivors of a world ending nuclear war in a battle for survival to rebuild the surface world.
- Heroes & Generals Surpasses 8 Million Registered Players
- Danish developer and publisher Reto-Moto announced today that Heroes & Generals has just passed 8 million registered players.
- Master X Master Adds Support Master Titus
- Master X Master unleashes their third new character upon the battlefield, and it's the Support Master, Titus!