Hockey Dash Open Beta Begins June 3
Hockey Dash, the upcoming sports MMO from OGPlanet, is entering open beta on June 3. This means on June 3 and onwards anyone who wants to play Hockey Dash will be able to without a beta key or anything special. Plus, there won’t be any more character wipes. In case you haven’t heard of Hockey Dash, it’s a 3D anime inspired hockey themed MMO.
OGPlanet also publishes Lost Saga, Rumble Fighter and LaTale.
From the Original Release:
After a successful closed beta test where many players got to try out the game, we have received many valuable feedbacks from players.
With the player feedbacks and focus on Fun & Competitive Sports Game in mind, we are coming anew with many major changes to the game. Here are some of those changes:
– Collision delay that caused players unable to move has been severely reduced.
– Server issues with purchasing items have been addressed
– AI rooms no longer start the game as soon as the player joins
– Many errors with in-game texts and chat has been addressed
Articles You May Enjoy
- PUBG MOBILE Gets Spooky With Halloween Update & Night Mode
- All Hallow's Eve approaches, and PUBG MOBILE has brought new thrills and chills to the game in version 0.9.0.
- Warframe: Plains of Eidolon Launches Today on PC/Steam
- It's time, Warframe fans! Plains of Eidolon, the gigantic update for Warframe is finally here!
- The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot: Defense Crafting Now Available
- Today, Ubisoft released a major update for The Mighty Quest for Epic Loot, bringing defense crafting to Opulencia in an effort to bring more v...