Neverwinter: Guild Alliances Arrives on Xbox One
Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on Xbox One! The update brings quality of life improvements to the Dungeons & Dragons-based MMORPG, including:
- New Features for Guilds – The new update to the current Strongholds system allows guilds of all sizes to form alliances with one another to strengthen their strongholds
- Sword Coast Chronicle – This new interface makes it easier for players to access high-level content by providing a path from the start of their career through post-Level 70 campaigns in sequential order.
Learn more about the updates associated with Guild Alliances by visiting Neverwinter’s official blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Deloria Online Leaving Closed Alpha plus Halloween Event
- As of 2016, Deloria Online came back after a few years of downtime and was recoded from the ground up. The 2D MMORPG is back!
- 8-Bit Studios: ‘Is making a quality F2P game possible for next gen?’
- 8-Bit, the independent development studio based in Barcelona, Spain and London, UK, today confirmed their attendance of EGX 2014 and also anno...