Neverwinter: Guild Alliances Arrives on Xbox One
Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on Xbox One! The update brings quality of life improvements to the Dungeons & Dragons-based MMORPG, including:
- New Features for Guilds – The new update to the current Strongholds system allows guilds of all sizes to form alliances with one another to strengthen their strongholds
- Sword Coast Chronicle – This new interface makes it easier for players to access high-level content by providing a path from the start of their career through post-Level 70 campaigns in sequential order.
Learn more about the updates associated with Guild Alliances by visiting Neverwinter’s official blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Collect-them-all RPG 'Deity Quest' Comes to Steam January 20th
- Fancy Fish Games is pleased to bring the exploration-based battler Deity Quest™ to PC, Mac, and Linux on Steam January 20th, 2015.
- Guns And Robots Releases Module Class Information And Art
- Masthead Studios has released new information regarding the modules in Guns and Robots, including new concept art.
- Guild Wars 2: The Queen’s Speech Update Arrives Next Tuesday
- The celebration of Queen Jennah’s rule continues in Divinity’s Reach!