Neverwinter: Guild Alliances Arrives on Xbox One
Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on Xbox One! The update brings quality of life improvements to the Dungeons & Dragons-based MMORPG, including:
- New Features for Guilds – The new update to the current Strongholds system allows guilds of all sizes to form alliances with one another to strengthen their strongholds
- Sword Coast Chronicle – This new interface makes it easier for players to access high-level content by providing a path from the start of their career through post-Level 70 campaigns in sequential order.
Learn more about the updates associated with Guild Alliances by visiting Neverwinter’s official blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Tree of Savior Begins Search for Korean CBT Players, Confirms F2P
- Confirmed free to play, and Korean CBT applications open.
- War Thunder enters a "New Era" with Update 1.71
- The latest update for War Thunder is "New E.R.A.", Update 1.71. The popular combat title is moving beyond World War II with this upd...