Neverwinter: Guild Alliances Arrives on Xbox One
Guild Alliances is now available for Neverwinter on Xbox One! The update brings quality of life improvements to the Dungeons & Dragons-based MMORPG, including:
- New Features for Guilds – The new update to the current Strongholds system allows guilds of all sizes to form alliances with one another to strengthen their strongholds
- Sword Coast Chronicle – This new interface makes it easier for players to access high-level content by providing a path from the start of their career through post-Level 70 campaigns in sequential order.
Learn more about the updates associated with Guild Alliances by visiting Neverwinter’s official blog.
Articles You May Enjoy
- The Repopulation Releases End of September Progress Report
- The Repopulation has released its newest end-of-month report covering September changes, and it was certainly a busy month.
- Warframe presents TennoLive 2014: Gamescom
- Warframe, Digital Extremes' space ninja game for PC, PS4 (and soon Xbox One) is taking on Gamescom in an entirely new way this year with ...
- PlanetSide 1 Shutting Down in July
- Daybreak has announced that it will be shutting down PlanetSide 1 on July 1, 2016.