Hero of the Obelisk Preps New Content Update
The popular anime-style MMORPG, Hero of the Obelisk, is set to launch a major content update in early February. The new update will introduce new hero levels, a new PvP arena and an overall upgrade to gameplay.
Introduced will be new hero levels past level 50 with exclusive titles and permanent special wings. An entirely new type of dungeon will also make its debut and will have players defending a tower for handsome rewards.
Not a fan of PVE? The update will also launch a new Arena for avid battlers to duel (this mode will support spectators).
If you’re already itching to have a go at Hero of the Obelisk, there have already been some improvements and features available including new and revised skills to the majority of the classes plus a new open field for levels 20 and 50 dedicated to fierce PvPvE combat. Additionally, the highly competitive and all-out war Siege Battle is opened to all guilds which allow up to 200 players to duke it out for the privilege and honor of ruling Trinzel!
Players can prepare for the ultimate battle by registering now at http://hoto.gbegames.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Divinity: Original Sin Enters Beta
- Larian Studios has unleashed a massive update for Divinity: Original Sin on Steam Early Access, taking the game into beta while adding loads o...
- Forsaken World Mobile Update Babel Ascending Launches
- Fedeen Games announced today that it has launched Babel Ascending, the brand-new update to the hit mobile MMORPG, Forsaken World.
- A Mojave Makeover for Fallen Earth
- Today, Reloaded Productions announced a new major update for Fallen Earth: Global Territory Control.