Hero of the Obelisk Enters Closed Beta Testing Today
The highly anticipated, free-to-play hack n’ slash MMO, Hero of the Obelisk, launches its closed beta testing today, October 10th. Select players are invited to explore nearly 100 different dungeons with three exciting classes with endless specializations and customizations. Players can register to find out how to obtain a key now at http://hoto.gbegames.com/
To kick off the closed beta test, Hero of the Obelisk is hosting a variety of cool events complete with prizes! Battle Tested awards the top five players who win the most PvP battles with a Razer Naga Gaming Mouse; Reach Level 30 gives $20 worth of in-game cash during the OBT for all players who reach level 30; Enhance-a-Holic will award all players who enhance any item to +10 with $10 of in-game cash during the OBT, and finally all players who obtain wings will be entered into a drawing where 10 players will be randomly selected to receive $20 worth of in-game cash during the OBT in the I Believe I Can Fly Event.
Hero of the Obelisk will feature three electrifying classes with a total of 18 different specializations each with their own unique weapons and play-styles. With an insane amount of weapon and armor variations, players will journey through boundless dungeons, either solo or with friends, and eventually work their way up to end game raids. Taking place in a retro-modern world during a massive war, Dungeon Hero will include a variety of cooperative and solo PVP modes; Siege War, a co-operative PVP where two teams go head-to head, Brave, an all out 100 vs. 100 battle and AoS based PVP, a strategic duel where players will control a unique hero and conquer their foes.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Uncharted Waters Online 2015 Game Review
- Inside each city or outside the ports I’ve seen a ton of players going on their business and sailing everywhere doing their own thing.
- Ignited Games Welcomes Son Destan Players
- Ignited Games, publisher of Rosh Online, have announced their welcome to Son Destan (Karos Online Turkey Version) players.
- The Aurora World - First Impressions
- Aurora World is a point-and-click (WASD movement included) type MMORPG with some generic features as well as some unique features.