Hero Commander: Void Maze now available
Hero commander has released a big event today. The Void Maze is a mysterious place with plenty of opportunities and challenges. When players are in the Void Maze, the visibility distance is only 8 tiles. What they need to do is to trigger as many tasks as possible and win the maximum amount of points in a limited period of time!
Opportunity Always Comes With Challenge
Different kinds of events will be found in the Void Maze, but not all of them give attributes. Sometimes players will face different issues such as Shadow Strike. If you are confident in your B.R, do not hesitate to send in a heavy attack!
Luck Is Also a Kind of Talent
Among these events, there are also ones that depend on the luck. For example, in the Crystal Ball, players may find that there are crystal balls that not only add to their points but also cut them. It may be a wise choice to avoid them at the very beginning in order to keep your point count in the positive.
For more info, visit http://hero.gtarcade.com/
Articles You May Enjoy
- Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition Review
- ApocaRUFF reviews Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition, the new re-release of this classic RPG.
- Final Fantasy XIV Patch Notes - 5.0 - Shadowbringers
- The latest expansion for Final Fantasy XIV began Early Access today, with 5.0: Shadowbringers.
- EVE Online Invites Players to Explore 'Secrets of the Abyss'
- A limited-time event has begun in EVE Online, lasting from August 21st until September 4th.