Hazard Ops: War of the Machines Update Announced
Infernum has a treat for PvP veterans as they will now be able to unleash the power of massive Mechs to wreak havoc on their opponents in the latest War of the Machines update. This new update is all about new ways to play, introducing new gameplay mechanics that bring even more diversity and fun to Hazard Ops.
Players will be able to hop into these massive Mech suits to take part in team-based combat. Each Mech will be equipped with its own set of weapons, as well as a “jet pack” propulsion system that allows for tactical evasive maneuvers. One of the keys to victory will reside in the Mech customisation system, which enables players to create their own perfect robot weapon. The diversity of the Mech customisation options allow mercenaries to complement one another in order to create the ultimate mass-destruction team.
Articles You May Enjoy
- Supernova Ushers In Open Beta Phase
- After several closed beta phases and collecting player feedback and data to enhance the user experience, BNEA has improved Supernova.
- Unsung Story Clarifies PvP Aspects
- In a Kickstarter update today, the Unsung Story team offered some clarification on the PvP aspects of their development.
- Ship of Heroes Discusses Milestone Schedules
- The Ship of Heroes team has received a lot of questions concerning the pros and cons of showing the milestone schedule that they publish.